Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Sad news...

So sorry to hear that, everything happens for a reason and you have the right way of thinking. I to lost our bundle at 5 weeks this month but the best way to manage is to do exactly what you are doing, thinking positive and allowing yourself to heal. Definitely voice how you are feeling and cry if you have to cry. Lean on your husband as much as possible and go through the emotions. I found it has helped me out a lot. Sending positive thoughts and vibes xxx sorry again for you loss.
    TTC Baby #1 Next Month

Thank you everyone and did any of you name the baby?
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now. I will definitely say a prayer for you and your husband.

I haven't personally lost a baby, but a good friend of mine had a miscarriage early on in her pregnancy, and they named the baby. They gave the little one a unisex name.

we decided Carys Riley i have always loved the name Carys and Riley but i feel like it should be Peace idk maybe just Carys
    Butter ball or pumpkin due November 2014

Married my best friend 05-11-13
    Riley Bean went to be the Lord Summer of 2013...almost 2 months

So sorry to hear of your loss. God will guide you through this difficult time. You and your family are in my prayers. My husband's cousin suffered a miscarriage a few years ago and I know that she found comfort in God's word, her husband, and family.