Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Love Katia! Katya has been on my list since I had my first 6 years ago, so pretty.

Marina (maybe Marnie) - I love Marnie too, I'm less crazy about Marina
    Midori - super cute and unusual
    Mariasha- This is new for me, its interesting. Can I suggest Mariska? I think Katia and Mariska would be great as sisters.
    Una- Would Uma work instead? I keep wishing someone would use Uma, I think its gorgeous.

Axel- I love Axel, so strong and handsome!
    Titus - love
    Magnus - love

Other suggestions: I like the sibsets Katia and Isadora, Katia and Mercer.
    Inkling (28), part-time author and full-time single supermom of two mischievous kidlings!
    K (Aug '07) & M (May '10)

I'm on a woman on a mission, hunting high and low for a new pen name!
    I love names that are creative, bold, and edgy while still maintaining an air of sophistication.
    . . . . .

I actually love the name Marnie. I also really like Marisol.

Only thing with Agnola is that it is very similar to Angola which is a country in Africa with a machete on the national flag. I thought I'd bring up the association as someone else may bring it up later on. I remembered this as I was rooting for Angola in the World Cup one year, so since you live in the UK someone else may also pick up on this.

I like Magnus the best of your boy names

I think Miriam goes best with katia (which I LOVE) they are both kind of an offbeat spin on classic names. From the boys I love Solly not Solomon so much. Also love Titus especially with Katia

I really love Marina for you. Katia and Marina sound like they should be sisters! I also like Miriam, and the suggestions of Mariel, Ramona, and Minna (totally a legit name!) for you.
    I'm not quite as fond of your boys list, but my favorite based on sound is probably Magnus. What about Marius?
    Some other suggestions:

Greta
    Maxine
    Mireille

Digby
    Willem

I agree with pp, as soon as I saw Agnola I immediately thought of Angola and I know I would mispronounce it constantly, my favorite "Ag" name is Agnes. Nola or Finola would be nice on their own. I agree with pp's that Katia is a "European classic" and that a name with a pan cultural/international feel would complement it best. My favorites would be Miriam, Marisol and Oona. Mariasha makes me think of Mariachi music.

Since you are in the UK than I think the Oo spelling of Oona would have less teasing potential, if any, than say in the US where it is much more unusual. Minna is so sweet, I think it would be a great nn for Araminta or Wilhelmin. Sanna would be a fabulous fit with Katia as well. Magnus is a popular Celebrity baby name, so I could easily see it on a little boy. I also had a friend in college named that earned the nn Magnus to differentiate him from all of the Marks and Marcus' on campus. The name didn't seem heavy at all, but instead very cool and distinctive. I also love Solomon and it could also get you the nn Sonny. I don't think it sounds too much like solemn, also I don't think the word solemn necessarily has a bad connotation.

Here are some more suggestions for girls, sorry for repeats:
    Adira
    Amelie
    Annika
    Anouk
    Beatrix
    Cecily
    Cosima
    Danica
    Delphine
    Elettra
    Elspeth
    Elodie
    Eugenie
    Fabienne
    Federica
    Fiorella
    Francesca
    Gemma
    Iona
    Ione
    Isolde
    Leila
    Lenore
    Leonie
    Liv
    Lucienne
    Neve
    Noemi
    Ondine
    Ottilie
    Paloma
    Romilly
    Savita
    Sidonie
    Signy
    Simone
    Solange
    Sylvie
    Tamar
    Viveca
    Xanthe
    Last edited by kashed22; August 22nd, 2013 at 01:18 PM.