Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Zoe Elizabeth is lovely, and Elizabeth will get hubby on board with Zoe, it seems like a great compromise. But here are some other Zoe combos that might work:

Zoe Madeleine/Madeline
    Zoe Christabel
    Zoe Marian
    Zoe Felicity
    Zoe Mercedes
    Zoe Charlotte
    Zoe Gwendolen
    Zoe Violet
    Zoe Meredith
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Zoe Ines is lovely
    Giselle Lydia Chiara Darcy Lowri Cleo Nova Fleur Noelle Giovanna Mathilde Flora Susannah Maia Jude David Rueben Theo Raphael Arthur Lance Vinny Marcus James Rowan Henry Christopher

I don't know a ton about Spanish names, but I adore the name Paloma and Zoe Paloma is gorgeous.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Mommy to Carter James born 09.03.2013

-------Favorites------------------

Girls : Elsbeth Noelle, Carys Juliet, Melody Violet, Valentina Camille, Lila Gabrielle
    Boys: Ethan Paul, Landon Cole, Carter James, Jude Issac, Noah Vincent

You are all awesome!

@Ottilie- I'm so glad you think Zoe Elizabeth is pretty. You have beautiful taste in names! I'm going to run Esteri (my mother's middle name is Esther so this would be a nice way to tie her in), Ines, and Pilar by the hubs. I love Tamar and Leyre but I can already see the wrinkled nose face he gives me when he doesn't like a name. Going to try anyway!

@teacherma- Elise! Duh! I don't know why that one hadn't occurred to me! It just might work with the hubs! Also, I love Angeline (it's a spin on my own middle name). He hasn't totally shot that one down because its so similar to my own name, so I'm going to try that one on him again. Miriam he already vetoed. I love the other names, but that ends-in-a issue is killing me!

@joyful. Thanks so much!!! I don't hate the combo. Elizabeth has always been a love of mine, and the combined meaning of Zoe and Elizabeth is amazing. It's growing on me! Seeing everyone's positive response has been very encouraging.

@chrisco- Fellow Zoe lover! I like that spelling of Leire. I really like Marisol also. Gonna try that one on the hubs. I love Sarai, but he has a cousin named that.

@megamuffin- name twin! I hear you on using Elizabeth to get Zoe. I know how much you love it as well. I'll keep my fingers crossed that your husband comes around to it. Zoe Theophania would be beyond amazing. I like Madeleine. That one hasn't occurred to me. Thank you!

@evetallulah- I like Zoe Ines. Hopefully the hubs will too.

@bibliophile- unfortunately, Paloma is not usable for us, as we both know one and it's not a pleasant association

@southerbeauty- thank you! I love a lot of those names, but most end in -a and it just doesn't work with our surname. I hadn't thought of Noelle though. Gonna see what he says.

Thanks so much everyone. If anyone has any other ideas, they are most welcomed!
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14