Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Addison is way too close to Allison, IMO. Adeline is by far my favorite choice from your list, it doesn't seem too old to me at all. Avery is also nice, but trendy and somewhat unisex (not sure if you'd want to avoid that or not). I also love the suggestion of Aubrey, I think it would fit in your sibset really well!

Or Audrey as it has the Ad sound of Adeline and Addison. Adeline or Adelaide are both sweet picks.
    Proud mama to L. and S.E.R.

*Magnolia Alice/ Evangeline Snow/ Adelaide Clover/Annabelle Violet/
    Wesley Rohan/ Hugo Phelan/August Grey/Thatcher Fox/ Ignatius Grey/Caius Grey*

I like Avery the best.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

I like Adeline the best of all the options.
    I agree that Addison is close to Allison, but if they share the same birthday I kind of like the matchy-ness of the names.

I'm going to second the suggestions of
    Aveline
    Audrey
    Adelaide

I like the suggestion of Aveline. Combo of Adeline (which is a bit close to Allison) and Avery (which is trendier than Adeline/Aveline).
    All the names are pretty, but I 100% agree that Addison is too close. It's a made up name that's meant to be a refresher of Allison and Madison.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin