Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

39 weeks and still no name!

We have been going around in circles over the following 3 names
    Adeline- hubby #1pick but it seems a little old
    Addison- our first choice but we felt it was to close to our daughter Allison name
    Avery- my #1choice but hubby thinks its to trendy.
    We already have a Son named Austin and a daughter named Allison (who may end up having to share her first b-day with her sister)
    Help please

Addison & Allison are definitely way too close; only two letter separate them, and they rhyme almost exactly. Both Adeline and Avery are extremely trendy, but it seems like you want to continue with the A trend.

I recommend: Amabel, Arabelle/Arabella, Adele, Annette, Audrey, Amelia, Aurora, Aisling (Ashlin), Aurelia, Annika, Annabeth, Anneliese, Avril.
    Amedeo Ariel Dmitri Enjolras
    Artemis Cicely Elisabeth Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Rosalie Titania

Adeline is cute. Sometimes I say it though, and I hear, "out of line." Just a thought.

I love Addison, it is really close to Allison, but if you dont mind, I dont see why it matters.

Your husband is right about the trendiness of Avery. Its a pretty name though. If you love it, Id go for it. It is unisex. Ive known a few boys named Avery.

I dont think you can really go wrong with any of your choices. Theyre all nice.

Some suggestions if your unsure:
    Aveline (ava-leen)
    Adelaide
    Audrey
    Alexandra
    Annabel

Adelaide is really close to Adeline and Addison. Maybe you'll like it? I also love Adele, Adalia, and Adelia.
    Emilia Isabel Claire•Nahla Anjali Rose
    Liliana Tallulah Grace•Ivy Emilia Pearl

Elijah Leon Delaine•Micah Isaac James
    Delaine Legrande Wilder•Silas John Paul

Carson•Israel•Rowan•Abram•Leland

Annesley•Indira•Sienna•Luna•Scarlett

Adeline is perfect! It isn't remotely too old. I actually hear it every now and then. I think Addison is way too trendy. I do like Avery, but Adeline would be my pick.

I think that out of your choices Adeline seems the best! It flows and fits in well with your sibset. I also like Aisling, Aubrey, Adelaide and Amberley.