Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    I love Augusta Jane! I've only known one girl with the name Augusta and she went by Gus-- I thought it was cute. I also like the suggestions of Auggie & Gussy.

All of my favorite names! I have a Caroline (a family name) and Augusta is a family name that has been handed down through the generations. Once as a first name, and used often as a middle name in our family. Jane is a name I also love, and hope one of my daughter's will use it. We also have the name Susannah used often in our family.

I'm going to be the minority vote here and say Augusta Jane is not my favorite. Without the Caroline it feels incomplete. Caroline gives it a regal feel. Hope that helps!
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

Thank you all! Just spoke with hubby, about it.. He still loves Caroline Augusta Jane so she stays. he said in his mind baby girl is his " Swet Caroline" lol! What is it with men and that song?

@lo - do not even start with Susannah, LOL!! I do still love Susannah, but hubby has said absolutely no more S names, and we was never a big Susannah fan, so I have had to let her go, for now....
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Oh my gosh, I LOVE Augusta! I think it's lovely! About 10 years ago, I coached a little girl named Augusta and it really took me by surprise. Unexpected name, but still very recognized. Awesome!

I think Augusta Jane is very sweet, and so is Caroline Augusta Jane.
    I personally wouldn't go with a nickname for Augusta, none of the short forms appeal to me half as much as Augusta in full.
    Lucia
    Eleanora, Iris, Maeve, Sela
    Balthazar, Bastian, Caius, Gideon