Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Due 5th Sept, no name yet =/

We're looking for a name for a baby boy, due in a couple of weeks (his sister was early though!). He has to have Thornton as one middle name, and the surname begins with S and is 2 syllables.

His sister is Tabitha Alcyone.

This is a maybe's list so far User List - Cats Potential Boys Names - Unusual/uncommon, But Useable - Catkin | Nameberry.com

Any help/suggestions gratefully received. We don't want anything completely out there, or "popular"/over-used xox

Thank you,

Melissa

I like Jasper Thornton the best. Tabitha and Jasper make great sibling names. All the names that end in N sound clunky with Thornton if that matters to you. I think Gryphon is my favorite, though.
    Maura
    mama to
    Flannery Katherine

Love Caspian! I think Tabitha and Caspian are quite lovely together, and Caspian just radiates cool to me. Caspian Thornton might be a lot of "N", but I don't think it's too bad, and I like Caspian far more than the other options you're considering (although Jasper and Theodore are nice).

Other ideas:

Henrik
    Finnegan/Finnian
    Octavian
    Ezekiel
    Phineas
    Luther
    Winston

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 04:51 PM.

Caspian Thornton, Jasper Thornton, and Peregrine Thornton are my favorites. I love Tabitha and Peregrine as siblings. They feel very Mayflower to me with a dash of magic thrown in. (Can I use Mayflower as an adjective?)
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine