Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks all. I'm going with DALEKS, which none of you voted for, but I appreciate all the feedback. I went ahead and asked him what sort of Doctor Who related gift he'd like if I were to get him one: something to do with Timelords and Gallifrey, something specific to a certain series or doctor, or something to do with the daleks, and he said daleks. He loves them. I was going to go for X2RMN8, but it may be too common. People could think he's a bug exterminator or he loves the Terminator or something. DALEKS is straight and to the point.

I may have to get myself one too, and I'd probably go for TMYWMY or GLFREY. Or WHO1, which was actually used in the show. It was "Bessie's" plate, the third doctor's car.

Fun, fun. I can't wait for him to get them in the mail! I'm terrible with surprises and gifts (I get too excited) and hope I don't ruin it before they come in.

Allons-y!
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Winifred Snow ● Gwendolen Isabeau Fawn ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Polaris Fey

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 04:47 PM.

yours are cool!! what about..

B4DW0L4 -Badwolf
    2H34RTS - two hearts
    T1MYWMY- timey-wimey
    S0N1C - Sonic (did try Screwdriver... - SC4WDR1VA)
    DN7BL1NK- Dont blink( Angels)
    B0WT1E5 bowties [ARECOOL]
    V0RT3X- Vortex
    PLC3B0X- Police box
    *Britberry* Dani, Mum to Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Kairi Peyton Alanna ❤ Sawyer Phoenix Castiel Hm..

Faves: Phoenix, Elijah, Logan, Sawyer, Talon, Kye (Kai) Xavier Spencer //Marnie, Kairi, Peyton, Alana/Alanna, Madisyn, Cailyn, Taelyn.

Gps: Isabeau, Wynter, Schyler (nn Chyler) Amethyst // Castiel Auron (Oren) Gunner, Orion, Roman, Zeke, Talon.

TMYWMY and X2RMN8 are probably my favorites. GLFREY and A10NSY are very cute, too. The only one I can think of right now is FNTSTC9 because he's my favorite Doctor.

My favorite was A10NSY, I think it's genius ^_^ I know you've already chosen, but I have to say: if I saw the Bad Wolf one while I was driving, I'd freak the eff out. In a good way of course!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu