Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

OT: Doctor Who Vanity Plate

This is obviously pretty far from discussing names, but I've noticed there are a fair amount of Whovians in here. I'm getting vanity plates for Mr. RedwoodFey and want to get him something Doctor Who related. We're limited to numbers 0-9 and the alphabet (A-Z), 2-6 characters. I've come up with the following which are available up here. Which do you like best? Can you come up with anything else I might try?

WHO

DALEKS

WHO1

A10NSY

X2RMN8

TMYWMY

GLFREY
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Polaris Fae ● Isabeau Jane Sophronia ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Khione Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

WHO - not obvious enough? I assume you want any whovians behind you to giggle.
    DALEKS - good.
    WHO1
    A10NSY - probaby my favourite.
    X2RMN8 - it's good but it took a minute to be able to read but good once you get there.
    TMYWMY - hard to know what it says and means.
    GLFREY - this and A10NSY are my favourite.

All I can think of right now is GR0NM0?

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 04:47 PM.

I like A10NSY and TMYWMY, although if I saw TMYWMY without knowing it was Doctor Who I doubt that I could figure it out. Who are his favorite characters?
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    History student, name nerd, and general geek.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

TMYWMY is genius, I would definitely go for that one. As for it being hard to understand, I'm a Whovian but I'm also a foreigner and I understood it immediately. Obviously people who don't know anything about DW will find even GLFREY esoteric, I don't think that should exclude the different combinations
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"