Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Hi,
    A guy in the year above me is called Skip and it's not short for anything. I think it's quite a nice name and you could either use it as a first or a middle. Bugsy, Jem and Skip is really cute!
    Hope I helped,
    Ellie xx
    💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

Someone the other day had Skip as a nickname for Philip.
    So maybe Philip nn Skipper should be fine.
    In all honesty, I find Phillipa (female) the best to go with the nn Skipper

Thanks for your replys. I do actually like Skip as a name, I just didn't want the adversity when everyone thought I was crazy!

Hmmm Bugsy, Jem and Skip it actually doesn't sound to bad does it!

So it's kind of great to know that you actually like it...but I'm still a little unsure! Christopher is on my list as a middle name so I guess we could get Skipper or Skip from that, but then again I kind of figure that maybe if we are going to exclusively call a kid Skip then maybe we shouldn't bother with another name.... hmmm who knows, oh well it's a long way off anyway!

But thanks again, maybe we will just be forever know as the family with the oddly named children, ha!
    Mama to Bugsy William and Jem Richmond.

Thanks for your replys. I do actually like Skip as a name, I just didn't want the adversity when everyone thought I was crazy!

Hmmm Bugsy, Jem and Skip it actually doesn't sound to bad does it!

So it's kind of great to know that you actually like it...but I'm still a little unsure! Christopher is on my list as a middle name so I guess we could get Skipper or Skip from that, but then again I kind of figure that maybe if we are going to exclusively call a kid Skip then maybe we shouldn't bother with another name.... hmmm who knows, oh well it's a long way off anyway!

But thanks again, maybe we will just be forever know as the family with the oddly named children, ha!
    Mama to Bugsy William and Jem Richmond.

Skipper is doable especially next to Bugsy, though I'd use Skip as a nn only. If you love the names your children will be fine and who cares if people think you're crazy.
    Mama of two beautiful boys!

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
    So are the children of one’s youth.
    Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
    ~Psalm 127:4-5a