Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    River is such a beautiful name! I love many of the previous suggestions, but here are a few more that might strike your fancy. If there are repeats, then I guess that can just count as a second.

River Adelaide
    River Melisande
    River Eliora
    River Camellia
    River Sophronia
    River Peridot (I don't love the way this one looks on paper, but I find it pretty in a kind of mysterious way)
    River Elodie
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

The connections between these names are more for my benefit than yours, but it will hopefully help me come up with meaningful suggestions, as many a pretty name has already been offered to you. Disclaimer: I'm going to star the connections I like, which is not to say those are necessarily my favorite combos. I have no favorite yet because they are all fantastic. And yes, I am a bit crazy. =]

Alice Willow & Ophelia Wren ~ two girls with W initial middles (which happens semi-often so I won't repeat it every time)
    *Alice Willow & Lucia Pearl ~ all 4 names contain at least one L
    Alice Willow & Eve Wisteria ~ both have fn's starting with a vowel
    Alice Willow & River _____ ~ Both fn's are 5 letters long... Perhaps you could find another 6 letter middle?

Ophelia Wren & Lucia Pearl ~ two girls with -ia ending names
    *Ophelia Wren & Eve Wisteria ~ Flip-flopped syllable counts (4-1 & 1-4)
    Ophelia Wren & River _____ ~ My best suggestion here would be to find a Shakespearean mn to match.

Lucia Pearl & Eve Wisteria ~ Light and Life meanings are pretty cute together
    *Lucia Pearl & River _____ ~ I like the water connection between Pearl and River

Eve Wisteria & River _____ ~ would share the V in their fn
    Dominic James~ (5)

Gabriel : Jude : Ramsay : Roland

How about:
    River Marisol
    River Hannelore
    River Valencia
    River Avalonia (I doubt most people would correctly associate this with the Paleozoic area and would associate it with Avalon like I do.)

(I apologize for repeats you have so many fabulous suggestions I can't remember them all)
    ...if my husbands has no vote, then....
    Endora & Lorelei / Dexter & Gideon
    ...we are newlyweds and not trying...yet...

So, upon taking the list to Hubby, we have ONE name left: River Selene. Which I think is fabulous, actually. I'm quite surprised he agreed to her, since she's been vetoed several times in the past. I love the liquid silvery sound and the connection to the moon!

Here are some of his comments:
    Amoret - too French! (called it!)
    Anneliese - we know one, and we don't want to name our kid after a random acquaintance
    Cordelia - like on Buffy? Uhm, no. Besides, wouldn't it be weird to have a Willow and Cordelia?
    Corisande - like the meaning, but it sounds too much like courtesan (...???)
    Elowen - ELVEWYN!!! (explanation: Elvewyn is an NPC in our D&D game that came about after he had originally approved Elowen)
    Guinevere - he was vehemently opposed to Guinevere because of the whole cheating thing, and Mists of Avalon kind of portrays her as a mentally unstable religious fanatic
    Isolde - is-old? The River Is Old. No.
    Odette - starts with odd
    Ondine - he said no because of the movie, of all things! >_<
    Titania - he says it's pretentious. I was like, how is that pretentious?? He says, in a Glinda voice, "Hiiiii, I'm queen of ALL THE FAERIES and every mystical fantasy being EVER! - How is that NOT pretentious??" ..... I can kinda see his point, but still.

I'll be back later to reply to these most recent posts Thank you guys for bearing with me!!
    Zion Nathaniel ~ Solomon Fable ~ Balthazar Wolf ~ Malachi Sparrow nn Kai ~ Tobias Rowan ~ Caspian _____
    Alice Willow ~ Ophelia Wren ~ Juliet Snow ~ Lucia Pearl ~ Eve Wisteria nn Evie ~ Cosima Rose ~ River Seraphine ~ Elowen Briar

GPs
    Narnia Rose, Astoria nn Story, Illyria, Serafina, Soraya, Faerydae
    Orion Melchior North, Tobias Loki, Edmund, Frost, Oberon, Kenshin, Remiel, Atreyu

Lol, your husband is hilarious. And River Selene is spectacular. River Selene, Eve Wisteria, and Alice Willow would make AMAZING sisters, IMO. You have a lovely list.
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|