Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I really like River Soraya. Something about the naturey River with the exotic Soraya works for me.
    Zoe Milena
    9/12/14

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Gwendolen | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey

River Ondine is lovely. I also love the suggestions of River Seraphine and River Guinevere.

River Ione
    River Delphine (Delphine always makes me think of a rich, deep delphinium blue which is so beautiful with River)
    River Ianthe
    River Coralie

Btw, Eve Wisteria is lovely. Elegant Eve is definitely my favourite of the Eve family, and I adore a short fn and longer middle combination (Pearl Oriana is near top of my list at the moment!)
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Eulalie - Clementine
    Another daughter: Callie Susannah Pearl

Asa - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah
    Another son: Tate Henry Miles

I loved the name River, but was vetoed. I like River Elowen and another's suggestion of River Seraphine. It all depends on the flow with your last name though.
    2004 xy- Orion Johnathan, 2006 xy- Sage Elysium, 2010 xx- Cerridwen Willow, 2011 xy- Rowan Audric
    Dec. 2013 xx- ????

Mandolin, Eve, Maeve, Fiona, Guinevere, Scarlett, Maiwenn, Carys, Sinead