Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Thank you all! I like both names which is why I am struggling a bit. Although I know eventually she would end up with a nickname, I would probably hold off on one for a while until people got used to her full name.

For Genevieve, I dislike Ginny/Genny but we are considering Eve/Evie or Viv/Vivi. I like the history of the name and that it honors my French heritage but still sounds nice with our Italian last name.

As far as Annabelle, I love the name as a whole but I'm not impressed with the nickname options. We would likely go with Belle, but I'm tired of -Belle/-Bella names and I would hate for her to get lost in the sea of those. I also have reservations because 'Anna' is in my name and I wonder if it seems a bit pretentious.

Thank you for all your love on Ezra's name! I'm so in love with it as well, so I'm glad to see other people agree that it's fabulous. It fits him so perfectly. He's a spunky old soul. He's 13 months now so his opinion would probably be to name her "hi!" Or "bye bye!" Lol. We aren't pg, but I love name nerdery so I'm just working on the list.

Do you think Genevieve fits in with future brother Milo as well?

I like Annabelle, nn Annie, with Ezra.

Susan

I love the nickname Vivi as I love the name Vivienne. Genevieve would suit this nn too! I still think that this is a better option than Annabelle as it seems too boring next to Ezra. Ezra, Milo and Vivi are a great sibset!
    Last edited by hanbow; August 20th, 2013 at 02:24 PM.

Genevieve Kate! I ADORE the name Genevieve!
    Ellie xx
    💖💖💖16 year old Britberry💖💖💖
    💖💖💖Writer, dreamer, lover💖💖💖

💗💗💗Girls: Willa, Rosa, Genevieve, India, Ashlyn, Alana, Sybil, Bianca, Amber, Honor, Fallon💗💗💗

💙💙💙Boys: Daniel, Elliot, Luke, Lawrence, Ronan, Aethred, Alan, Finnian, Eric, Matthew, Joe, Marius💙💙💙

My etsy shop- http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LacianaEarrings

Genevieve. It's a prettier name, has better nicknames, goes better with both Ezra and Milo.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin