Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Literary Combos

Literary Combos

Okay, just for fun and because I might use them in a short story or something, let's make literary combos. I would like to make combos with Sherlock and Eilonwy. I love Sherlock Holmes, the books and movies, but I think it's way to connected to the character. I've never read the books Eilonwy comes from (though I'd like to) but The Black Cauldron was one of my favorite disney movies and Eilonwy is such a spunky princess. Her name is way to hard for the average American though.

So, keeping them both in the middle with something unusual but acceptable in the front, can you make me some combos with Sherlock and Eilonwy?

Thanks ^_^

Also, I'll throw it out there that if you want me or others to make literary combos in return, post a boy and girl literary names and your 'rules'. ^_^
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Sherlock and Eilonwy, fun. You should read the Prydain books, they're a quick read but really wonderful. Lloyd Alexander drew a lot of his inspiration from Welsh mythology. Which brings to mind a cool combo:

Gwydion Sherlock

or how about:

Benedict Sherlock (too much? )
    Dorian Sherlock

I'm quite interested in any Eilonwy combos people come up with she's very high on my list for a middle.

I like Catherine Eilonwy, though Catherine is hardly unusual.

Dorothea Eilonwy
    Saskia Eilonwy
    Ismay Eilonwy
    Considering...
    Cordelia Eilonwy Snow ● Evadne Undomiel Snow ● Isabeau Jane Sophronia ● Lorelei Nimue Ondine
    Pandora Vivienne Swan ● Thisbe Octavia Wildrose ● Thora Ilythia Swan

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian Ithuriel Wilder ● Damian Rainer Sparrow ● Evander Ithuriel Sol
    Gwydion Alaric Hart ● Malachi Tristan Bjorn ● Phineas Robin Blaise ● Theodore Peregrine Llyr

our furbabies: Sebastian & Oleander

Oh, I like Gwydion Sherlock! I also agree with the fay that you should read the books. Eilonwy's name was taken from a mermaid in Welsh folklore (I've got the book the story's in somewhere, but as our library takes up almost one floor of the house I can't locate it!). Anyways, I loved The Black Cauldron when I was little! Still do, really.

Ok, the delicious dude:
    Lucian Sherlock
    Peter Sherlock (not unusual, but Peter's got some magic, no?)
    Godfrey Sherlock
    Hadrian Sherlock
    St John Sherlock
    Constantine Sherlock
    Horatio Sherlock

...the lovely lassies:
    Euphemia Eilonwy
    Cressida Eilonwy
    Vanessa Eilonwy
    Selene Eilonwy
    Eirene Eilonwy
    Marion Eilonwy
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Thanks to the both of you. I'd love to read the books if I could find them. Our main library doesn't seem to have them and our favorite bookstore doesn't either. I'll ask the ladies if they can order it for me next time I'm in there. And I still love the movie too. I watched it a few weeks ago ^_^

Dorian Sherlock is fabulous! I love Dorian so much, but I used it for a very stupid King in my book that's about to be published and now it's ruined for an actual child. Maybe I'll say his middle name's Sherlock >.>

Lucian and Constantine Sherlock are awesome too.

Saskia and Marion Eilonwy are great too. Marion is especially pretty and doubly literary with Eilonwy ^_^

So, I'll write a short story with these. Devlin Sherlock and Marion Eilonwy for twins?
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Oooh, I like it! Devlin Sherlock & Marion Eilonwy are smashing together!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]