Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Names needed in 36 hrs!!

We are 2 days away from the arrival of our twin girls! We have narrowed the name list down to the following:
    Charlotte, Lucy, Eliza, Harper, Zoe, Quinn-or Quincy
    Please give feedback on your favorite combinations. Or throw something else it there based on these, we need the help! Thanks!
    Middle names likely maureen and marie for grandmothers, but not certain.

My favorite combination by far is Charlotte and Lucy. Best of luck with your little girlies!
    Dreamer, Name Lover, and Sister
    Louise Irene Juniper ~ Cyrus James Hawthorne

To me it seems like you have two different styles: Charlotte, Lucy, and Eliza are classic/vintage, and Harper, Zoe, and Quinn/Quincy are more modern/popular. I would choose two names that are a similar style, otherwise the sibset might feel a little off.

Charlotte and Lucy is my favorite combo too. Charlotte and Eliza could also work, but I don't really like Lucy and Eliza. Harper and Zoe or Harper and Quinn would work, but not Quinn and Zoe (in my opinion). I dislike the name Quincy for a girl.

Other suggestions:
    Amelia
    Violet
    Ava
    Nora
    Clara
    Caroline

Mila
    Reagan
    Piper
    Brenna
    Aubrey
    Tess

I like Charlotte, Zoe, and Eliza the best. I was going to suggest Charlotte Zoe, before I noticed you had MNs pretty much set. I would love to see these:

Charlotte Marie and Zoe Maureen
    Charlotte Maureen and Eliza Marie
    Zoe Maureen and Eliza Marie
    Charlotte Marie and Lucy Maureen
    Lucy Maureen and Zoe Marie

I'm really loving Charlotte Marie, Zoe Marie, and Eliza Marie! (Sorry if I'm no help here! I really like Charlotte and Eliza and Charlotte and Zoe as pairings, though.)

Good luck!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

I like Charlotte Maureen and Lucy Marie or Zoe Marie and Harper Maureen. I like the pairing of Zoe and Quinn but if Marie and Maureen are your only middle names, Quinn doesn't go well with either.

Best of luck!