Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

A brother for Beatrix and Isadora

I have a little Beatrix already and am considering my options for future children. My big girl name crush currently is Isadora and I think it goes well with Beatrix but am having trouble thinking of boy names that go with the two.

My favorite boys name is Theodore but if we had a girl next I would use Isadora and so wouldn't use Theodore in the future because of the "dor" sound. I also like the nickname Archie, but don't really like any of the full names it derives from...

Any ideas for a brother for Beatrix and Isadora?

Thanks!

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by sharwell View Post
    I like Benedict (love nn Ben but Benjamin is too common for my taste) but the pope...couldn't do it.

Love Frederick but a friend just names one of her twins this...

Phineas is excellent - fits perfectly, but the name Finn is getting so popular now...maybe he could just go by Phineas. We really don't use nicknames with Beatrix...

I also love Sebastian but it was godmother's cats name...maybe I could get over this because it also fits perfectly!