Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I dislike Vivien, but I love Vivienne! Vivienne is a name with attractive French flair that is perfect for a modern American girl. : )
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

Vivienne is Vivian's annoying, snooty cousin her mom makes her bring. She rains on everyone's parade and all Vivian's friends make excuses to go home Vivienne rolls her eyes as they go.
    ~~~~~~14 year old Canadian geek~~~~~~
    Girls:
    Alaska, Laila, Jasmine, Rachel, Amara, Daine, Anne, Sarai, Caroline, Alianne, Freya, Sophie, Coraline, Beth
    Combos: Alaska Jasmine, Alianne Inara, Laila Coraline, Freya Sarai, Anne Zaina, Rachel Amira, Amara May, Sophie Noor, Beth Aziza
    Boys:
    Avery, Rowan, Stellan, Sky, Dusk, Hart, Castiel, Alastair
    Combos: Dusk Alexander, Sky Amir, Hart Ismail

Quote Originally Posted by janna View Post
    Vivienne is Vivian's annoying, snooty cousin her mom makes her bring. She rains on everyone's parade and all Vivian's friends make excuses to go home Vivienne rolls her eyes as they go.
    Lol . Now i have that image on my mind .
    Vasiliki ,

Persephone ~ Orpheus ~ Odysseus .

I love it. Totally nms either, but I kind of dig the girly French flair of Vivienne. Vivien/Vivian are fine, but my brain somehow reads those two as anagrams of Evian (I think it's some kind of strange dyslexic thing particular to this name).

I don't have any personal association with the name. Vivi would be a cute nn.

I love Vivienne, this spelling best. The only real association I have is that it is one of the Jolie-Pitt girls. But I think it is a really cute name that will also age well.