Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Tell me more about.. Vivienne!

Lately I have been crushed on the name Vivienne. It's totally nms but I love it!

What do you think of that name?

Any association??

Also I can't decide on spelling : Vivienne or Vivien??

Thanks in advance!

Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn

Anything or anyone that doesn't bring you alive

Is too small for you

DAVID WHYTE

Personally I like the spelling Vivian best. With that spelling it's one of my favorite names. I love the nn Viv. My main associations would be Aunt Vivian from the tv show Pushing Daisies and this snobby girl I knew with the name (and it shows how much I like the name that that association hasn't ruined it for me).

I prefer Vivien, but I like both. I just think Vivien's more elegant, and unless you're in France (or other French speaking countries), there's no need for the -ne.

Associations: Vivien Leigh, Vivienne Westwood, The Lady of the Lake.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

When I heard I would be meeting a relative named Vivienne/Vivien (not sure of her spelling) I was instantly drawn in as she sounded lovely and the name has an adorably endearing quality. After meeting her I like it even more.. it's sweet and vivacious! I'm charmed

From those I like Vivien better, but I like Vivian most of all. It feels the most down-to-earth of the three imo. I think it's vintage & soft, but stronger than a lot of popular vintagey type names. I think it reminds me of Lydia in vibe. Girly/vintage, but tougher than the Em- Elle- & Ad- names & all of the flower names.