Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Variations of June?

My Grandmothers name was June and I would love to honor her by using it in some way, but it's just too popular for my style. Plus I don't think it goes well with our other kids names. So, are there any cool/spunky variations other than the obvious Juno?
    Cate

Sahm to: Eloise (06/2008) Beatrix (10/2010) Foster (07/2012) Harriet (edd: 09/2014)

Junia was the first thing that came to mind. Good luck!

The only names I can think of are Juniper & Juneau (which I like less than Juno). But you can always smoosh it.

Other than the ones already mentioned, Juna is the only other one I can think of.
    Ian Alexander Cameron Blaise Damien Cole Axel Sean Callum Bryce Lennox Beau
    Blair Annevieve Camryn Atalya Piper Caydence Tallulah Sage Senna Kai Haven Lux

Juniper was my first thought. I absolutely adore this name. It has such a bright, fresh, springtime feel.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Marlowe | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...