Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

Wow, thank you so much for the responses! I'm trying to compile a list of names that I might want to use as a pen name. I have a completed manuscript that I'd like to start sending out to agents asap but my name is completely unusable as an author's name--hard to pronounce, spell, and unique enough that my facebook page comes up first thing if you google my name. I have kids and that sort of exposure is not what I want.

I've been conflicted about what image I'd like to project to my readers (I write YA) your responses are definitely helping narrow down the direction I'd like to take.
    Inky, a writer on the hunt for a new Pen Name...
    Possible nom de plumes: Briar Brinkley . Minka Marlowe . Marlowe Mercer . Vivika Briar . Brighton O'Shea

Loves: Brighton . Cameo . Echo . River . Story . Waverly && Crosby . Hawkins . Killian . Lennox . Quaid . Rafe
    Current Crushes: Afton . Calloway . Nell . Penrose . Reeve . River . Saffron . Tatum . Tansy . Winslet
    && Ambrose . Beckett . Boone . Desmond . Hayes . Laszlo . Reed . Teague . Viggo . Zeke