Names Searched Right Now:

Threaded View

You have some wonderful names on your list. My mind works in styles or sibsets so I'll group them as follows.

Continental Feminine Flair

Penelope - lots of images come to mind: the mythological wife patiently waiting for her husband's return, British actresses of screen and stage (Ms. Kendall and Keith), a Spanish actress (Cruz) and unfortunately, a Kardashian baby. (Yellow)
    Genevieve - the patron saint of Paris is my first image. A chic French lady with hat and clothes. (Royal Blue/Purple)
    Francesca - an exotic and lively Italian lady who lives each day to the fullest. (Burnt orange)
    Vivika/Viveka - I prefer the Viveca spelling. For some reason, this name always reminds me of a cool Scandinavian winter.(White)
    Eliza - spunky Ms Doolittle comes to mind. Fiery and sassy. (Red)

Word Names

Eve - the name of Adam's better half is one of opposites: its sweet but with an edge, it's simple but sophisticated. (Green)
    Calla - the mysterious and dreamy flower (White)
    Briar - harsh and prickly plant and Sleeping Beauty. (Black)
    Saffron - this word makes me think of the Buddhist monks who wear robes of this colour. (Orange-red)

Tatum - Tomboyish, spunky and full of fun. I've heard of Tatum O"Neil and Channing Tatum (woman and man). (Amber)
    Afton - I think of the river and the Robert Burns poem (Silver)
    Brighton - I've been to this English seaside town so I have a "sunshine, merry-go-round and cotton candy on the Pier" image. What happy memories! (Blue)
    All the best,