Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you like the most?

Voters
128. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vera

56 43.75%
  • Esther

53 41.41%
  • Agnes

19 14.84%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Vera, Esther or Agnes?

We have a son named NOAH Leonard (pronounced Leo-nard) and just had a daughter. We have had such a hard time deciding her name but have narrowed it down to Vera, Esther or Agnes.

Our surname (last name) is Walden. We live in Sweden and I speak Spanish and Swedish with my kids and have a strong connection to the english language so it makes the decision so much harder.

What do you like best for a girl?

Vera
    Esther
    Agnes

A middle name could be Lou or a combination of the names above.
    Last edited by luciawalden; June 18th, 2013 at 04:49 PM.

I love Esther! Esther Lou is adorable. I also like Agnes as a second choice, followed by Vera.

Ironically my husband's grandmothers were Esther and Vera, and his mom's middle name is Lou. So I have a soft spot for all of these names.
    Mom to Alexander Patrick (10), Madelyn Esther (7), Genevieve Susan (2), and angel baby Theodore James (stillborn at 37 weeks on February 3, 2014).

Hoping to welcome another little one into our family in 2015.

Girls: Bridget, Elizabeth, Isadora, Felicity, Helena, Marianne, Violet, Penelope, Ophelia, Victoria
    Boys: Sebastian, Everett, Julian, Henry, Caspian, Desmond, Arthur, Nicholas, Anthony, Barnaby

My girls: Grace Patricia "Gracie Pat" & Eloise Martha "Elsie Mae"
    If we had a baby today: Amelia Louise OR Desmond Walter
    Guys: Julian, Amos, Tobias, August, Silas
    Dolls: Iris, Hazel, Flora, Margo, Agnes

http://modernmonikers.wordpress.com

I prefer Agnes! Congrats.

I absolutely love all three of these names! I voted for Agnes because I think the -ah sounding endings of Vera and Noah are a little matchy, and because Esther and Noah is a bit too biblical for me personally, but those are my own weird little quirks. I really don't think you can go wrong! Good luck and congrats
    contemplating combos:
    August David Dodge · August Henry Dodge · Barnaby Viggo Paul · Barnaby Atlas Paul
    Leona Vesper Lynn · Vivian Lillie Revere · Florence Patricia Mae · Zelda Katherine Rose