Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 04:25 PM.

Cliff- Reminds me immediately of Cliff bars, I prefer Clyde, I think it has a similar feel, I also love the suggestion of Heathcliff
    Vitto- I prefer Viggo : )
    Wallace- I really like this, a handsome, underused surname
    Walter- I love Walter! My favorite on your list, a wonderful classic also Walt is adorable
    Beauregard- a lot of name, but I love nn Beau, would be a great middle
    Robert- I would say Robert is a bit dated and a "Dad" name at the moment, even though it is a classic, but I think you have more interesting choices on your list
    Robin- I do know a male named Robin who is French, but in the US I think this name has gone to the girls as the only Robin's I know here are female
    Winston- I really like Winston and the nn Win

I guess we both love "W" names, my favorites are Walter, Wallace and Winston, also I just wanted to say I think Leonie is a gorgeous name!
    Last edited by kashed22; August 20th, 2013 at 06:50 PM.

Robin (Robin Mark is a great combo - well that's my opinion, maybe because the real Irish Robin Mark is one of my heroes), Wallace and Cassius are my favorites all around.

Viggo turns me off because of it's "war" meaning; Vito/Vitto on the other hand is Italian for "life".
    Last edited by iwillpraise; August 22nd, 2013 at 01:43 PM.
    O Lord, our Lord,
    how excellent is thy NAME in all the earth!
    who hast set thy glory above the heavens ~
    Psalm 8:1

"Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful.. enter thou into the joy of thy Lord." Matt 25:23.. We will miss you dearly, Rollo

Nadia Clarice, Adelaide Susanne
    Gabriel Patrick, Corbin Tobiah

Quote Originally Posted by taz View Post
    I adore Leland! But my daughter is an L name and I don't want to feel stuck with a theme. I actually love Cassius, but I loathe Cash as a nn so much that I couldn't ever use it. My husband likes Cash & thinks of it like Johnny Cash. I just think dolla dolla bills sadly!
    I strongly dislike nn Cash too, but Cassius is soooo adorable! How about Caspian? Corbin? Tobin? Tobias? Lol, each one makes me think of another! Correct ppl who wanna call him Cash.... Cassius Leland would be too cute for words

Even Rupert (nn Ru) could take the place of Robert from your list...?
    Last edited by iwillpraise; August 24th, 2013 at 11:19 AM.
    O Lord, our Lord,
    how excellent is thy NAME in all the earth!
    who hast set thy glory above the heavens ~
    Psalm 8:1

"Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful.. enter thou into the joy of thy Lord." Matt 25:23.. We will miss you dearly, Rollo

Nadia Clarice, Adelaide Susanne
    Gabriel Patrick, Corbin Tobiah