Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks everyone for your opinions! I love this name, but the pronunciation kind of throws me off a bit, I guess you could say. I met someone with the name and she says it like ell-uh-dee (ok, I'm horrible at writing pronunciations out!!) And I know a lot of people say it's said like Melody with out the M, but again that sounds like ell-uh-dee to my ears. Is it wrong to say it that way verses ell-oh-dee?

Also I'm glad to hearing positive feedback on Elodie Wren, I really do love that combo!

I know a little girl named Elodie Bramble and they pronounce it like Melody without the M. I like it pronounced that way ^_^

Short pretty middles:

Elodie Rose
    Elodie Grace
    Elodie Jane
    Elodie Fleur
    Elodie Eve
    Elodie Kate
    Elodie Corrine
    Elodie Irene
    Elodie Anne
    Elodie Carys
    Elodie Willow
    Elodie Fay/Faye/Fae
    Elodie Maeve
    Elodie Fable
    Elodie Violet
    Elodie Pearl
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

It's pronounced like melody minus the M. I think it's a really cute name. I like a lot of the suggestions for middle names above, but Elodie Wren is gorgeous. Go with your gut!

I like Elodie a lot. It is on my long list, and it's on my hubby's short list. It is pronounced like melody without he m. I like the nn Loddie.
    I would use Belle as a mn, because that is my grandma's mn. Wren is a very spunky choice.
    Mother of Evander nn Van
    Expecting #2
    Gabriel - Sebastian - Shepherd -- Eliza - Dagny - Annabelle