Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I didn't know with my daughter, but the guesses were pretty split with a lean towards boy. I went back and forth through the pregnancy with what I felt, but maybe thought boy a little more.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

Funny we all seem to be leaning boy! I'm having a harder time with choosing a boy name and the in-laws all want a girl ... So for whatever reason I sense it's a boy!? Would be ecstatic with either!

I keep having a dream that it's a boy and everyone is telling me boy, so as of 9 (ish) weeks I say boy!
    PREGNANT with our first!!!

My name is Caroline, BeatrixDaisy is just a name I like!

My favorite names:
    Emilia, Beatrix, Juliette, Chloe, Madeline, Audrey, Emerson, Alaina, Felicity, Coralie, Alessandra, Katherine, Lucy, Luna
    Holden, Noah, Nathaniel, Caleb, Cameron, Adam, Calvin, Travis, Ronan, Hudson, James, Paul, Peter, Mason, Troy

I feel like this one is a girl, and I have from the day we found out I was expecting. At a 12 week scan though the sonagrapher ventured a tentative "boy" guess. But I feel in my heart that she was wrong. I still say girl! Hubby feels it is a boy, but family says girl. We will see soon enough! Only one week until our 19 week anatomy/gender scan
    *~*Proud Mommy Of Evan Alexzander*~*

Currently Loving:
    Girls- Alice, Laurel, Hazel, Josephine, Clara, Emmeline, Penelope
    Boys- Dexter, Everett, Levi, Felix, Emmett, Jasper, Rhys, Declan

I'm 12 weeks now and not sure at all, my husband things its a girl were as his friend thinks its a boy. Once I've had my scan and seen its face ill maybe decide but not finding out so will need to wait till March to see who's right
    Mummy to baby Fergus born 2nd March 2014

Also mummy to Freya Cat my feline friend