Names Searched Right Now:

Question I need help with middles

So, I got this crazy idea while I was walking at the cemetery and I saw the name Anna & the last name Liljedahl. Then I started creating a little story, about a young girl, Anna, who moves from Denmark to X (not sure yet) and is very different, as her looks are quite Scandinavian. She has twin sisters Tenna & Thea. How would you pronounce these names? She will later have a little sister Bella. In Denmark her brother actually lives, she does not know him, as their got separated at birth (he got adopted), but my plan is they will meet at some point in the story and pretty much hate each other. He already have a name - Søren Erik Lindhardt.
    I am not sure about their middle names yet, but I want to hear what you think, would fit them. I'll try and make a brief text about them.
    Oh, Liljedahl translated (really roughly) is Lillyvalley

Anna Liljedahl - 15 year old girl, from Denmark, with light blonde hair and blue eyes. Her nose is a little big, but otherwise she looks pretty. Nice beautiful, but average pretty. She is a bit tall 175 cm and used to be on the Handball team in Denmark. She is the first born and from her mom's last boyfriend, she never talks to her "real" dad and refer to him as Aage (his name). She is a little shy in the start, but then she gets to be a bubbly person and people loves her.

Tenna & Thea Liljedahl - 8 years old twins, with a love for flowers and are actually pretty alike. Tenna, though, has light brown hair, with a tad of frizz, while Thea is a natural blonde like her big sister. Both have brown eyes after their father & they hardly fights. They could easily be the twins from Alice in Wonderland, that close are they. I think a frilly middle would fit them.

Bella Liljedahl - ? she is yet to be made, but I thought about calling her Bella Marian. Any thoughts?

This will be posted on a tumblr account, hopefully. :3
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & little Alex (18-12-14)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

1. 'ten-a' (ten like the number, a like cat) and 'thee-a' (th like thought and a like cat)

2. I don't think they need middle names. Would you ever use them in the narrative?
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.

Yeah, since it doesn't really make sense they only have one name, but maybe that's just me?
    Proud Auntie/cousin to;
    Noah (29-5-10), Silke (23-8-11), Sophia (18-11-11), Victoria (13-8-13) & little Alex (18-12-14)

Dagmar Selene ~ Lystra Science ~ Linde Harriet ~ Oswald Seth ~ Laurel Bellamy ~ Ianto Lior~

Quote Originally Posted by lyraslife View Post
    Yeah, since it doesn't really make sense they only have one name, but maybe that's just me?
    My characters probably have middle names but it's not necessary in the story to ever talk about them. You see?
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.