Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm polish, and my name is Aleksandra "Ola". Not sure how or why every polish Aleksandra is nicknamed Ola, but its definitely interesting! Being raised around many polish family friends and relatives, some of my favorite polish names include:

Ewelina (Eh-veh-lina)
    Katarzyna "Kasia" (Kan-taz-yna, Kasha)
    Aniela (Ah-nee-ella)
    Karolina
    Paulina
    Zuzanna "Zuzia" (The first Z in Zuzia is pronounced like an American Z, but the second is pronounced quite differently, because it is paired with the letter i. Together, the two letters make a sound that is slightly harsher than the "sh" sound in English)
    Magdalena "Magda"
    Justyna
    Apolonia "Pola" (Ap-ol-oh-nee-ah)
    Kamila

I'm not a big fan of polish names but out of your list I like Emilia & Adela - I'd use Adelaide and NN her Adela but that's just me.

I love Polish names as well! I have a serious thing for Slavic languages. One of my friends is Polish and her name is Violetta Justyna, which is so lovely.

Some of my favourite girls names:
    Agnieszka
    Anastazja
    Aneta
    Bożena
    Dorota
    Karolina
    Ksenia
    Magdalena
    Małgorzata (I like this form so much more than my own, Margaret)
    Martyna
    Renata (I know a woman by this name and I believe she's Polish; I love her accent so much)

I think names like Magdalena and Renata are usable. I live in a very international city, so for me even the accents and the "sz" aren't too much of an issue, though as I'm not Polish at all and my husband is Chinese, I'll probably avoid any names that scream "Polish".
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Veronica ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

(Still) trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

My husband Jakub was born in Poland and we named our 1 year old daughter Lydia (born in the US) because Lidia is also used in Poland and is pretty much pronounced the same way. We used the English spelling because I like it more and it's more common here. Other Polish female family/friends names are Halina, Victoria (Wiktoria in Polish but she was born here so they used the English spelling); Kamila, Julia, Iwona, Aleksandra (Ola), a bunch of Anias and Kasias, Sylwia, Ewa, Agnieszka (Agnes); Dominika; Monika; Kinga; Oliwia; Isabella; Magdalena; and Weronika

Thanks, ladies! I think I've come across a lot of these. How is Ola said, for Aleksandra? OH-lah? or more like AH-lah? I do like Magdalena (although I'm not sure about enough to use it), and Malgorzata intrigues me a lot! How do you say it? Is it the Polish version of Margaret, then? Agnieszka, Karolina, and Ewelina intrigue me, although I'm not sure I like them as much as the names I listed in the OP. Zofia, Zosia, Ariadna, Lilija, Gracja (GRACJA!) have been my steady favorites, but I'm loving Serafina and Sybilla atm, too. I've loved them for a long time now, but I had no clue they were even Polish. I think Zofia/Zosia, Ariadna, Serafina, and Sybilla are pretty usable. I think I could probably even get away with Gracja, since my grandmother has the MN Grace. If people caught on to Sonja, couldn't they catch on to Gracja, too? I've been thinking about trying to fit it in as a middle. Emmeline Gracja (Emmeline Gracja Poppy?) or something.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter