Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which name do you like best?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Emerson Rose

29 56.86%
  • Sawyer Rose

13 25.49%
  • Parker Rose

12 23.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I don't think Sawyer fits the best even though it suits your style as a name. I think that Parker would be the best as it is edgy yet becoming more feminine and Rose adds to that too.
    Parker Rose would be my choice with Sawyer second.

I really don't like Sawyer for girls, I feel like the masculine qualities are wayyy to high. On nameberry, it works, but in real life it could be challenging to have that name.

I like both Emerson and Parker, but my vote is for Emerson

I opted for Sawyer, because for some reason it was my first thought picturing a little girl with each of these names.

@justanamelover, the names in your signature are wonderful!
    ~ Larissa

Amaryllis Joy
    Savannah Mayfair ~ Bellamy June
    Isla Reverie ~ Holiday Elise ~ Cordelia Maple
    Sage Aurora ~ Madeline Story ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Siri Genevieve ... Penrose Elizabeth

I chose Emerson and Parker.

1. Emerson: I like the diversity of Emerson. I like that you could give the nn. Emmy, Emma, Mery, Mary. I think it sounds best because the n ending breaks off from the r beginning of Rose. If she turns out to be really girly you could nickname her EmmyRose. I just think it's best.

2. Parker: I have a female cousin named Parker. Her middle name's McKenzie. I had lived my whole life until joining nameberry thinking it was a girls name. She does say that she gets made fun of time to time with people saying "park-her". All in all, she likes her name and it suits her well. Parker Rose runs together more than Emerson Rose.

3. Sawyer: I've never seen the appeal for Sawyer male or female. It rhymes with lawyer. The Sawy part reminds me of soy, which reminds me of soy sauch, which makes think of a Chinese restaurant. I usually see that Sawyer is misspelled with the w and y being switched. It also kind of sounds like: so you're. Making Sawyer Rose: So you're Rose. That's cool, but kinda messed up too. It also has the same problem with r ending and r beginning of Rose.

I picked Emerson because I like the 3-1 flow best. Some other suggestions:

Addison Rose
    Delaney Rose
    Devon Rose
    Jameson Rose (it does make me think of whiskey, but it also gives you Jamie as a cute nn)

I also like previous suggestions of Ellery Rose, Ellison Rose, and Hadley Rose.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova