Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sweet & strong, feminine but not frilly

I am looking to add new girls names to my list and am hoping to find some names that fit the description of being sweet but strong, feminine but not frilly. I want the kind of name that would fit a happy, sweet girl who is also no-nonsense and willing to tell it like it is when necessary. I want a name that is feminine without being princess-y. I'm not going to give any examples of names because I would love to see what names come to mind for you when you think of this kind of girl/woman. Thank you!
    Not expecting, just planning and building lists!

Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander ?, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity

Ruby!

I love this name, I have the same sort of guidelines for my name choices. Ruby to me is that perfect name that is classic, cool, serious, but feminine.
    Caitlin
    girls: Claudia Sophie, Susanna Madeline, Daisy Carolina
    boys: John Lucas, Rhys Elliott

My new list: Enchanting names.
    Godfrey Thorin Ludwig Edmund Tristan Sylvan Emil Werther Lucius Robin Leon Percival
    Beowulf Pascal Edward Wesley Darcy Arthur Gilbert Peregrine Florian

Dorothea Charlotte Sabina Avalon Rosamund Melody Amoret Griselda Saskia Cecily
    Elysia Beatrice Seraphina Eliska Aurora Milena Freya Cressida Magdalena Helena Nimue