Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I prefer Lavender May, but two first name are not really my thing (two middle names, on the other hand...) What about Rose Lavender May Kitcher? I know it sounds prejudiced and unfair but Gypsy-anything doesn't really sound like she could be a lawyer or a doctor to me. Sorry. Good luck though!

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Did you know that Gypsy Rose Lee was a burlesque dancer who was famous for her striptease? That's the association many people will have with that name. Gypsy is also a derogatory term for the Roman or Romany people so I don't think it's appropriate. [name_f]
    Exactly this. A white girl named Gypsy? Just don't. It's grossly offensive.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Thank you. - everyone. I kinda like Rose Lavender May but I feel it's too much flower with rose.

Off the Gypsy names I like Brittania, Charity, Kezia, Naomie (Can't use because of my daughter though) Penelope, Patience, Trinity. I love Lavinia. - I also love Sabrina which isnt on there but Sabina is. - I love Llewellyn & Stefan for a boy names.

I have relations who are Romany Gypsy which is why I like the name.

Gypsy Rose Lee was a very famous stripper! Be careful because that's going to be an association for a huge number of people, especially for the baby boomer generation. The musical Gypsy might be worth a watch before using the name. I vote Lavender!
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

I'm leaning more towards Lavender May/Mae... Any FN's to go with Lavender May/Mae.