Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I prefer Lavender May, but two first name are not really my thing (two middle names, on the other hand...) What about Rose Lavender May Kitcher? I know it sounds prejudiced and unfair but Gypsy-anything doesn't really sound like she could be a lawyer or a doctor to me. Sorry. Good luck though!

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Did you know that Gypsy Rose Lee was a burlesque dancer who was famous for her striptease? That's the association many people will have with that name. Gypsy is also a derogatory term for the Roman or Romany people so I don't think it's appropriate. [name_f]
    Exactly this. A white girl named Gypsy? Just don't. It's grossly offensive.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Thank you. - everyone. I kinda like Rose Lavender May but I feel it's too much flower with rose.

Off the Gypsy names I like Brittania, Charity, Kezia, Naomie (Can't use because of my daughter though) Penelope, Patience, Trinity. I love Lavinia. - I also love Sabrina which isnt on there but Sabina is. - I love Llewellyn & Stefan for a boy names.

I have relations who are Romany Gypsy which is why I like the name.

Gypsy Rose Lee was a very famous stripper! Be careful because that's going to be an association for a huge number of people, especially for the baby boomer generation. The musical Gypsy might be worth a watch before using the name. I vote Lavender!
    Thrilled to be mother to @gnes Ei1ish Madeline and Fe1icity Bridget Be@trice

If we'd had boys the list was: Godfrey, Seamus, Alexander, Michael, Felix, Peter, Ignatius & Sebastian.

I'm leaning more towards Lavender May/Mae... Any FN's to go with Lavender May/Mae.