Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Endora

Endora

I decided that to help me with my end-of-summer "spring-cleaning" I would get into the mood by watching Bewitched.
    Soooo...

What are you thoughts on Endora?

It's on my GP list because I keep telling myself it's too linked to Agnes Moorhead's character and otherwise too weird..... but.... is it really?
    Honest opinions are welcome!

(The usual not expecting not TTC....yet.)
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)

Yay, Bewitched names!!!

Endora is a beautiful name, and I don't think it's too tied to the character and the show, but I'm in England, I don't think everyone watched it here. It fits in with Aurora, Isadora and all those names.

I wouldn't use it with Tabitha though... Or maybe I would?
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

At first I though Endora? what?
    Then I looked at it and the bewitched connection almost seemed to make it sparkle more.
    I like it. It's mature, feminine and spunky.

Do I think it's tied to the character.. not necessarily as I did not make the connection by myself and at some point in time I used to watch it everyday on tv land repeats... so I think you're safe in that department

I love the sound of it, but I do think it is very tied to the Bewitched character. I thought of it as soon as I saw the title. That being said, I'm young to know that show (age 37) and I doubt that people much younger than I am will make the connection.

Otter - I knew you'd like it. Hahaha, of course I'd "totally" use Tabitha as well.
    Thanks Ginnkies and Sailorgirl for your thoughts. I also think it's tied to the show but clearly that's where I found the name. It's reassuring to know that neither of you think it's such a strong connections that everyone would know. (Honestly Endora is my favorite character in the show so it's doesn't bother me that there's a connection, I just wouldn't want it to be the only thing people think about.)
    CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!
    maybe Endora, Dexter, Gideon & Lorelei
    Newlywed (Not TTC...yet)