Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    The Hart Family =

H: Alexander Henry
    W: Margaret Sophia

Lex and I went to the same high school but it wasn't until a random reunion many years later that we met for the first proper time and fell in love. He was two years younger than me but in our twenties that didn't matter, and we dated for 2 years until he asked me to marry him one starry night after a twilight walk on the beach. Aged 27 and 25 we tied the night on July the 4th under a dusky sky full of fireworks. He whisked me off to Paris the morning after where we spent 10 beautiful days. On return to the US we settled in Oakland, California where we re-started our jobs as an author (me) and journalist (him).

On our first anniversary Lex and I were thrilled to make the discovery that I was pregnant. Nine months later we welcomed our first child, a beautiful boy that we named:
    Caleb Hudson.

When Caleb was one and a half when I got pregnant again. This time we learnt I was carrying twins! One boy and one girl that we named:
    Jacob Joseph and Samantha Sophia.

Lex and I decided to wait before having any more children and so we got a pet. We purchased a hamster and all of the accessories, we called him Rolly.

When Caleb was four and the twins were two and a half, Lex and I agreed to try for another baby. We were successful but the pregnancy wasn't without it's complications and I had to have the baby delivered by emergency C-section at 8 months. Luckily our son was okay, and we named him:
    Archer Matteo.

I didn't let the unpleasant experience scare me away from having more children. When Archer was two I got pregnant again, this time the pregnancy and birth of my second daughter went nice and smooth. We named our girl:
    Thea Margaret.

Three years went by and Lex and I decided to adopt from abroad. We took in a young girl from South Africa with the name:
    Domenica Alhambra.

After the adoption I was pretty sure that was it for kids, however fate does have a funny way of turning the tables and I found myself once again pregnant... However this time I was carrying identical triplet girls! After a remarkably safe pregnancy, the girls are delivered four weeks early, we name them:
    Elizabella Gray, Lilibeth Snow and Saffron Crya.

The Hart Family =
    Lex (36) and Meg (38) with: Caleb (10), Jake (8), Sami (8), Archer (6), Thea (4), Nica (2), Bella (nb), Lili (nb) and Saffs (nb).
    Current Loves: Tobias Henry and Sebastian Keith

LN: Jacobson

DH Hugh Alexander - Policeman

DW Sally Laura -Author

How did you two met? At a mutual friend's party

How long do you date before he proposes? 2 years

How does he propose? On Christmas Eve

How old are you when you are getting married? 23

How old is he when your are getting married? 24

What kind of wedding do you have? A small outdoor wedding

Where do you go for your honeymoon? Cape Town, South Africa

On the honeymoon you two discuss about starting a family, but first you need to find a place to settle down. Where?Connecticut, New England

On your first anniversary, you discover that you are pregnant! You and your husband are thrilled and nine months later you welcome your first child. What do you have? Girl Lila Scarlett

When your first child are 1½ years old, you getting pregnant again. This time with twins! What do you have? Boy/Girl Hailey Grace and Mason Alexander

You and your husband decides to wait to have another baby. Instead you are getting a pet. What kind and what do you name it? Do

When your oldest child are four and the twins are two you decide to try for another baby. And you succeed. But this pregnancy are complicated and you have an emergency C-section when you are eight months pregnant. Luckly, everything goes well. What do you have? Boy Finn Elliott

You don't let the less pleasant experience scare you. When your youngest turns two you getting pregnant again, and this time, evrything goes smoothly. What do you have? Girl Maisie Thea

Three years go by and you and your husband decide to adopt a baby. From where and what sex? China Girl Bella Scout

After the adoption you are pretty sure you are done having kids, but faith has it's way of twisting things. Only one year after the adoption, you're getting pregnant. With triplets! What do you have? Girls Pippa Cornelia Tessie Elspeth Lux Verena

Hugh and Sally Jacobson
    Lila 10
    Mason and Hailey 8
    Finn 6
    Maisie 4
    Bella 1
    Pippa, Tessie and Lux NB
    Last edited by happydreamsbee; September 22nd, 2013 at 06:11 AM.

LN: Gannon

DH
    Luke Alexander
    DW
    Olivia Beatrice

What is your occupation?
    6.Author

What is the husbands occupation?
    6.Study Adviser

How did you two met?
    3.At a mutual friend's party

How long do you date before he proposes?
    1.6 months

How does he propose?
    5.At Christmas Eve

How old are you when you are getting married?

How old is he when your are getting married?

What kind of wedding do you have?
    3. A simple ceremony in your parent's garden

Where do you go for your honeymoon?
    2.Cairo, Egypt

Under the honeymoon you two discuss about starting a family, but first you need to find a place to settle down. Where?
    2.Oakland, California

On your first anniversary, you discover that you are pregnant! You and your husband are thrilled and nine months later you welcome your first child. Theo George

When your first child are 1½ years old, you getting pregnant again. This time with twins! What do you have?
    Mia Elizabeth & Lily Grace

You and your husband decides to wait to have another baby. Instead you are getting a pet. What kind and what do you name it? You decide the sex.
    5.Hamster Milo

When your oldest child are four and the twins are two you decide to try for another baby. And you succeed. But this pregnancy are complicated and you have an emergency C-section when you are eight months pregnant. Luckly, everything goes well. What do you have?
    Elliott Abel

You don't let the less pleasant experience scare you. When your youngest turns two you getting pregnant again, and this time, evrything goes smoothly. What do you have?
    Jude Andrew

Three years go by and you and your husband decide to adopt a baby. From where and what sex?
    1.South Africa
    Samson Loch

After the adoption you are pretty sure you are done having kids, but faith has it's way of twisting things. Only one year after the adoption, you're getting pregnant. With triplets! What do you have?
    Pippa Gray, Cleo Spring and Tessie Lux

Pics:
    George http://images.bwwstatic.com/columnpic2/oliver.jpg
    Mia & Lily http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-zWBLJNnew5...640/reads4.jpg
    Elliott http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_su1g3OfUIy...00/8_small.jpg
    Jude http://captureslife.com/wp-content/u..._blue-eyes.jpg
    Samson http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI...589R-76773.jpg
    Pippa, Cleo & Tessie http://studioceeblog.com/wp-content/...4/IMG_1053.jpg

Your name is Ann Eliza Webber and you're 22. You work as a dentist, and you love your job very much.

You're finally able to move into your own house, but you need an architect to help add on an extra room. You call up a guy named Adam George Pratt, and he invites you to a consultation at a local cafe.

You're shocked to see that he's actually very cute and he seems to be really awesome. You hit it off, and once he's done designing your room, you take him out for his 26th birthday dinner. Soon thereafter, you begin dating.

3 years later, while on your anniversary picnic at the beach, Adam proposes to you. You accept with tears in your eyes. You can't believe how lucky you are!

At 25, you marry Adam in a June wedding. He's 29.

The wedding is near a lake, and it's a small ceremony. You two honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii. While you're there, you start talking about starting a family, but first, Adam wants to take a job opportunity in Oakland, California. You agree to move.

On your first anniversary, you discover that you are pregnant! You and your husband are thrilled and nine months later you welcome your first child. You deliver a son, Finn Sebastian.

When Finn is 1½ years old, you get pregnant again. This time with twin girls! You deliver daughters Sophia Isabella & Chloe Elizabeth, who are beautiful little additions to your family.

You and your husband decides to wait to have another baby. Instead you are getting a pet dog who you name Rex.

When Finn is four and the twins are two you decide to try for another baby. And you succeed. But this pregnancy are complicated and you have an emergency C-section when you are eight months pregnant. Luckily, everything goes well.

You have a son named Atticus Abel.

You don't let the less pleasant experience scare you. When your youngest turns two you getting pregnant again, and this time, everything goes smoothly. You deliver son Abraham Jude, but he goes by Bram.

Three years later, you decide to adopt a little Indian girl named Honora Isolde. She goes by Nora.

After the adoption you are pretty sure you are done having kids, but faith has it's way of twisting things. Only one year after the adoption, you're getting pregnant. With triplet girls!

You deliver daughters Jezebel Ione, Elspeth Clio & Branwen Ambrosia. They go by Belle, Elsie & Winnie.
    What's in a Name? That Which We Call a Rose by Any Other Name Would Smell as Sweet.
    -William Shakespeare-

|| Luna Hatidza || Elham Ibrahim ||

♥ Luna & Elham ♥

LN: Waters
    DH: Philip Michael Vincent 'Pip'
    DW: Eleanor Rose Helen 'Nell'

What is your occupation?
    High school teacher

What is the husband's occupation?
    Journalist

How did you two meet?
    At a mutual friend's party

How long do you date before he proposes?
    6 months

How does he propose?
    On my birthday

How old are you when you are getting married?

How old is he when you are getting married?

What kind of wedding do you have?
    Simple ceremony in parent's garden

Where do you go for your honeymoon?
    Cape Town, South Africa

Under the honeymoon you two discuss about starting a family, but first you need to find a place to settle down. Where?
    Oakland, California

On your first anniversary, you discover that you are pregnant! You and your husband are thrilled and nine months later you welcome your first child. What do you have?
    Boy, Elias Christian Oliver 'Eli'

When your first child is 1½ years old, you getting pregnant again. This time with twins! What do you have?
    Boy/Girl, Noah Christopher James & Lily Samantha Natalie

You and your husband decides to wait to have another baby. Instead you are getting a pet. What kind and what do you name it?
    Dog, Boy, German Shepard, Elvis

When your oldest child are four and the twins are two you decide to try for another baby. And you succeed. But this pregnancy are complicated and you have an emergency C-section when you are eight months pregnant. Luckly, everything goes well. What do you have?
    Boy, Silas Theodore Atticus 'Si'

You don't let the less pleasant experience scare you. When your youngest turns two you getting pregnant again, and this time, everything goes smoothly. What do you have?
    Boy, Josiah Ezra Phineas 'Jo'

Three years go by and you and your husband decide to adopt a baby. From where and what sex?
    India, Girl, Ginevra Scout Isolde 'Ginny'

After the adoption you are pretty sure you are done having kids, but fate has it's way of twisting things. Only one year after the adoption, you're getting pregnant. With triplets! What do you have?
    All girls, Amabel Cerys Ione 'Mabel', Elspeth Jacinta Sybil, & Cicely Sinead Lake 'Cissy'

And you are done! List your family here.

Nell & Pip
    Eli
    Noah & Lily
    Si
    Jo
    Ginny
    Mabel, Elspeth, & Cissy
    Hannah, 16. Teenberry, story writer, story reader, Gryffindor, human rights activist, and name nerd since 10.

(\_/)
    (o.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.