Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Picky Parents - Sibsets Version

So the picky parents thread has been around forever and is probably one of my favourite threads, so I thought I would adapt it a bit to make it even more fun!
    Poster 1 posts some criteria about the sibset, and poster 2 fulfils the criteria (makes the sibset), then posts new criteria for the next sibset.

ex.
    Poster 1: Jane & Ed have 3 children, a girl (8), a boy (5), and another girl (2). They love nature names as first names and want the three kids names to be somewhat matchy. Middle names should honour Grandparents - Alfred Miles & Zoe Milena.

Poster 2: Rose Millicent, River Frederick & Rowan Alannah.
    Ben & Xanthe have 2 kids: boys! They love extremely long FN's with a fun, unique nickname, followed by a short (3-4 letters) MN.

Poster 3: Bartholomew Zeke "Lomew" & Zacharias Fox "Rias"

You get it? Want to play? I'll go first!

Kristen & Toby have 5 kids, all girls! They want their first initials to spell out a word (ie SUNNY or DAISY). You pick the word. MNs should all be related to music.
    Henry, Viola, Ronan, Kayla, Wyatt & Tessa

Flora, Jane, Greta, Eve & Clara
    Adler, Charlie, Caleb, Gavin & Felix

DD:Primrose Aria
    DD:Eloise Piper
    DD:Aurelia Harmony
    DD:Chelsea Minuet
    DD:Emilia Lyric

Lila and Mark have quadruplets (3 girls and 1 Boy.) Their names all start with the same letter, and their middle names are all names of places.

DD: Brynn Augusta
    DD: Brooke Geneva
    DD: Belle Vienna
    DS: Beckett London

Lauren & Michael have 3 children, 2 boys & 1 girl. They want their children's first names to honor the Beatles; middle names should be colors.

DS: Ringo Gray
    DD: Lucy Mauve
    DS: Jude Sterling

Chad and Bryce have adopted four children from Russia- 2 boys and 2 girls. Their middle names are within the US top 300 of 2013, and their middle names are Russian.
    Kids are a looooong way off for me

Eloise, Piper, Luna, Rosie, Lydia, Holly

Simon, Caspar, Lachlan, Anthony

Callie Antonina
    Trevor Maksimilian
    Felix Yevgeniy
    Hope Snezhana

Johanna and Antonio moved to the US from Italy, two years ago and they just welcomed triplets, two boys and a girl. Their first names should be popular in Italy and their middle names should be in the top 10 in the US 2013.
    "Sometimes you make choices in life and sometimes choices make you."
    If I Stay, Gayle Forman