Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    In person? Charles and Charlie. Also many -adens (Braden, Jaden), Peyton, Harper, Lila, and Maeve.

On Nameberry Ivy, Annabelle, Eliora, and Elowen seem to be in the air. I've also seen Rainer a few times, and variations on Theodore.
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Here are the most recent births near me:

Jovie Isabella
    Leo Lyle Bellamy
    Simon Reginald
    Hayden Alan
    Henry George
    Millie Rhae
    Noah Jay
    Rhenessa Jean
    Sawyer Elizabeth
    Makelti Mae
    Kyrie Rae
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

I live in the South (USA) and I have noticed that little girls with the nn Ellie are everywhere. Their full names range from Eleanor to simply Ella or just Ellie. Also, I've heard Eli for boys a lot, as well as Finn and Liam.

Oliver and Finn. I've met several sets of siblings with these names. And of course Jack, which I am positively sick of hearing. The streets are crawling with them.

As for girls, I've heard a lot of Maisie recently, along with a couple of other irritatingly juvenile names like Ellie-Mae and Skye. Actually, there seems to be an abundance of parents giving only their daughters the showy, cutesy names and it strikes me as vaguely sexist.

I've noticed a lot of little Olivias as well.
    Livia, seventeen.

Top Names:

Tobias Rowan | August Dmitri | ___________
    Saskia Maeve | Bryony Thalia | Eloise Carmen

Namelist

Finn seems to be everywhere around me. Caitlin also seems to be popular in my state right now. I thought it was heading out, but apparently not.
    Expecting #1 November 2015.
    It's a boy! Baby E.C.M.B.