Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which one? Long-time love or New Obsession??

Voters
126. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gabriel Patrick

97 76.98%
  • Owen William

29 23.02%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    It seems like Gabriel Owen is your perfect name. I say always go with the name you've loved the longest instead of committing to the name you're infatuated with in the moment.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Owen and Logan do not really sound that similar to me all all and have different feels as well. its not like a pair of Mason and Carson's.

i think that Owen is more common now and Gabriel isnt as heard of anymore, though just Gabe is.

of your names i like Owen Patrick, Gabriel Owen, or Owen Gabriel better than your original combos.

ps out of all of them i think there are better names you can discover out there, scrap everything and go with something totally different.
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

I'm loving Patrick Owen...
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela

Gabriel Patrick all the way! Of course I am biased with your choice but I also love Patrick as a middle x
    Mummy to Gabriel & Elizabeth... the loves of my life xx

I like all the Owen, Gabriel and Patrick combos.
    William, while classic is rather over done these days. Michael... well a nice link to his daddy, but still prefer the other 3 names.
    Phoebe Eliza Grace arrived after 2 Years of IVF