Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Not in the slightest. Avery is in the top 25 for girls, and I'd still use it for a boy!
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle + Arianne + Olivia + Violet + Charlotte + Emmeline + Eleni + Grace + Audrey + Eva + Catherine + Tess + Zoe
    Caleb + Everett + Jack + Avery + Samuel + Zane + Brody + Declan + Caspar + Grant + Rory + Thomas + Peter

Not at all.
    Eden's on my boys list, and it's viewed as a girls name although it's legitimately unisex and arguably male. I love Riley on boys, moreso than on girls.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

Quote Originally Posted by heytherepigeon View Post
    I really like the name Riley for a boy, but the name is in the top 50 for girls. I don't think it would be odd to meet a boy named Riley, as I know several - boys my own age and toddlers as well. But would the unisex popularity stop you from using it?
    Yes, without a doubt. Boys have a hard line to follow when it comes to a name. Ask men.

Riley is becoming SUPER popular lately, I know personally 4 people who has named their children this. I feel like this name will become one of those names that everyone has, and when the kid is of class age they'll be like 4 Riley's in every classroom. I had Riley on my list and has since marked it out, I'm sad.. It was such a good name.

But Riley is a unisex name, I know male and girl Riley's. And the first Riley I heard about was Riley on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (The Riley of BTVS is a guy btw).
    Last edited by kisa; September 8th, 2013 at 06:48 PM.