Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dollhouse names

My ten year old sister's favorite names are Merida, James, Hailey, Pauline, Jake, and Felix. From when I was five to when I was eight I was obsessed with the name was Scott. Our dog's name was Scott and I still insisted we should name my little sister Scott.
    Last edited by mfberry; August 28th, 2013 at 05:24 AM.
    Madison McKenzie

Leonidas Mercer (Leos), Prescott Wolfram, William Lawrence, Abram Athens, Henry Frederic, Thomas Dresden, Aleksander Jerusalem, Christopher Holden, Jonathon Day, Vincent Rory, Louis Rial, Carson Noah

Eleonora Magdalena, Vera November, Ivana Colette, Emilia Isobel, Alivia Marigold, Eliza Annika, Leola Ethel, Cecelia Jane, Romilly Elliana, Loretta Maeve, McKenna Addison

Guilty Pleasures: Percy James, Avalon Prosper (Aavie)

I like the girl name Maisy (also spelled Maisie). It's whimsical and pretty, and sounds like daisy.
    I also like Tahti for a girl as well.

I had a weird obsession with Cabbage Patch Kids when I was five or six (like, seriously. I had six or seven of them). They all came with birth certificates, so they were already named. I had a Sally, Emily, Paige, Cleo, Lily, Molly, and Maddie. So maybe that helps a bit. For boys names, try looking for more vintage names. They tend to sound frilly. I mainly used Joshua, James, Adam, and Jacob.
    Avid Simmers who have also become Name Geeks

Names Megan is Currently Liking
    Eleanor Grace Cleo Imogen Florence Jade Oona Marie Luna Emerald Fleur Gabrielle Mackenzy Lillian

James Gabriel Louis Andrew Hugo Ronan Micah Jude Noah Lawrence Alexander Finley Theodore Isaac