Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Long form of Nola?

I love the name Nola but I'm more of a fan of long names with short cute nicknames.
    Whilst Nola can stand on its own, I'm just exploring my options.
    I'm not a fan of
    Finola
    Noella
    Magnolia

However I do like Noelani... I looks distinct, I like the meaning and it is exotic.

Can you think of any other names Nola may be short for? Doesn't necessarily have to fit any criteria, I am just looking for suggestions...
    Thank You

Noleena
    Nolita
    Nolani

My favorite is Nolwenn, which is gorgeous.
    Winola, Eleanor/Elinor (bit of a stretch), Norell (legitimate Scandinavian name), Nolana, Nolena (both Celtic)
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

The only others I can possibly think of are Winola & Conelley (which is a stretch). I rather like Magnolia, personally.

Smile

This may be the LAST thing someone might want to hear, but being from New Orleans, Nola is the MOST POPULAR (and generic) dog name in the city--- short version of New Orleans, Louisiana. If you live here...you'd NEVER live it down...anywhere else in the U.S.---go for it!!!