Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Help naming #5

Help naming #5

We are expecting our fifth child in January. I am frustrated because when I went for my u/s babe was not in a cooperative position to determine gender. If we have a boy his name will be Edward(Ted). But we are completely stuck on a girls name. My list is pretty similar to what it was a couple months ago but none of them stand out as 'the one'. Sibs are John, Thomas, Isla & Freya (twins). Your thoughts and suggestions are appreciated!

Nicola
    Veronica
    Greta
    Elin
    Astrid
    Ottoline
    Ottilie
    Vesper
    Coraline (w/ Vesper and Coraline I am worried about the movie references I don't want it to seem like I named my kid after a movie character)
    Andie - Mama to John, Thomas, Isla, Freya and Marigold (12/30/14).

I really like Greta & Astrid with your sibset.

other suggestions
    Ruby
    Pearl
    Ione
    Hazel
    Lola
    Matilda
    Poppy
    Scarlett
    Stella
    Violet
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I ADORE Astrid both as a name and especially with your set! Absolutely perfect.
    I also like Coraline (and it originally was a wonderful book by Neil Gaiman, so I don't think that sharing the name with the character is such a bad thing), but less so with your set than Astrid.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

Veronica is my favorite name from the list, and it goes really well with your sibset!
    Ann Estelle

Mommy to Merida Marie!