Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    No, he's like 6. He was born before the movie came out. That would be a good reason though. Who doesn't have a crush on Tom Hiddleston? (or is it just me?)

Aurora -- He's the oldest. Luke's the younger. Yeah, we keep trying to rationalize, but so far I haven't figured it out. >.<
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Rogue just reminds me of that character from X-men

To be honest, the only names I like are Genesis or Loki (and Persephone of course!). But Loki is out of nowhere and just doesn't make sense with that family. lol Genesis makes the most sense there, especially if they're a religious family. Enan is like Kenan but without the K. And I've never liked Sandra or Andrea, so combining them isn't doing it either. lol
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Unexpected choices

I agree with your assessment on Loki. I never reccommend it for a kid especially considering Loki's horrible fate chained to rocks forever. Who wants to deem michief turned evil on their child? In any case.... it's got a decent sound which is why it was chosen I will bet. Though, being Christian shows a lack of research on someone's part for that one. Eep.

Genesis I have heard before, I think it's becoming popular. Not an aweful name... I mean... there are acceoted names like Renee and Dawn which both have "beginnig" meanings too. I am guessing that if I met a little girl named Genesis I would think it was adorable.

Rogue - so X-men. But I love her and if she someday wants a white streak in her hair, I would totally let her.

Sandrea - maybe they mixed names? I know in the Philippines they take the letters from the parents names to make up new ones. Or maybe they just didn't like the commonness of Andrea. Not a bad name, but not one I have heard.

That's an interesting thought on Sandrea. I know she is Asian, but I don't know what kind. I'll ask my sister next time she's down here.

Loki does have a good sound. See, we have Loki as a middle in one of our combos because he's one of the gods my husband worships. He's more misunderstood than a lot of people want to give him credit for. In some of the mythology, the gods act like they can't do anything without him. He's constantly getting them out of their own messes (and one's he put them in too). So, he's mischievous, but not really all out evil to me. It's just still weird. I guess I need to just break down and ask her why she used it >.<
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014