Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Baby Boy Reynolds, which name?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clark Sebastian

9 21.43%
  • Sebastian Clark

20 47.62%
  • Hawthorne Clark

8 19.05%
  • Hawthorne Reid

5 11.90%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Narrowing it down!

So we've been mixing it up a bit with our boys names, but I think we are down to the final contenders.

Hawthorne
    Sebastian
    Clark

in various combinations with other names etc.

Some of the above first name options are also middle name ideas:
    Middle names: Reid, Sebastian, Clark.

What combination do people like with our last name Reynolds or none at all?

I really like Hawthorne. My DH loves the nick name Thor. We both like Sebastian, but aren't keen on the inability to come up with cute nicknames for it (and its a whole lotta name~!) Reid is a family name, but it doesn't feel really right for this baby this time. We both like Clark.

Due date is in 3 wks! We're getting closer!

I voted for Hawthorne Clark, but I love the flow/rhythm of Sebastian Clark (i think its more successful in those terms than hawthorne) I'm a fan of Clark as a mn, and i agree Sebastian seems like a lot of name and there's not a cute nickname i can think of. I love that you both agree on Hawthorne, have a nickname and I tend to see it as soft and handsome.

I dislike Sebastian (and its subsequent nicknames), and agree Reid doesn't fit with your chosen names.
    Hawthorne is absolutely amazing, the right combination of solid, strong, classic and unique, and I adore nickname Thor! Hawthorne Clark is by far the best combo. Clark, while stark and strong, just isn't enough for a first name, but is the perfect middle.
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

I prefer Clark as a first name out of the options, but I like the flow of Sebastian Clark.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

I love this first name the most: Sebastian (I like Bastian as a nn but I think I would use the name in full)

Best combo as a whole: Sebastian Clark ( a good blend of soft and hard sounds)

Best first name with your surname: Clark (surprise)! I just think Clark Reynolds sounds like a mystery writer or a private detective.

I like Hawthorne but I would only use it as a quirky middle name. Since Hawthorne is a surname, I wouldn't pair it with another surname like Reid or Clark. Have you considered Sebastian Hawthorne as a combo?

So I'm going to have to rate them as follows:

1 Clark Sebastian
    2 Sebastian Clark
    All the best,
    Mischa.