View Poll Results: Baby Boy Reynolds, which name?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clark Sebastian

9 21.43%
  • Sebastian Clark

20 47.62%
  • Hawthorne Clark

8 19.05%
  • Hawthorne Reid

5 11.90%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Narrowing it down!

So we've been mixing it up a bit with our boys names, but I think we are down to the final contenders.

Hawthorne
    Sebastian
    Clark

in various combinations with other names etc.

Some of the above first name options are also middle name ideas:
    Middle names: Reid, Sebastian, Clark.

What combination do people like with our last name Reynolds or none at all?

I really like Hawthorne. My DH loves the nick name Thor. We both like Sebastian, but aren't keen on the inability to come up with cute nicknames for it (and its a whole lotta name~!) Reid is a family name, but it doesn't feel really right for this baby this time. We both like Clark.

Due date is in 3 wks! We're getting closer!

I voted for Hawthorne Clark, but I love the flow/rhythm of Sebastian Clark (i think its more successful in those terms than hawthorne) I'm a fan of Clark as a mn, and i agree Sebastian seems like a lot of name and there's not a cute nickname i can think of. I love that you both agree on Hawthorne, have a nickname and I tend to see it as soft and handsome.

I dislike Sebastian (and its subsequent nicknames), and agree Reid doesn't fit with your chosen names.
    Hawthorne is absolutely amazing, the right combination of solid, strong, classic and unique, and I adore nickname Thor! Hawthorne Clark is by far the best combo. Clark, while stark and strong, just isn't enough for a first name, but is the perfect middle.
    Amedeo Ariel Dmitri Enjolras
    Artemis Cicely Elisabeth Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Rosalie Titania

I prefer Clark as a first name out of the options, but I like the flow of Sebastian Clark.
    ♂ Ellis Christopher / Asher Estlin / Seth Joshua / Gordon Thomas / Russell Joseph ♂
    ♀ Marilyn Kay / Joanna Kathryn / Tessa Diane / Nola Elaine / Christine Ruby ♀

I love this first name the most: Sebastian (I like Bastian as a nn but I think I would use the name in full)

Best combo as a whole: Sebastian Clark ( a good blend of soft and hard sounds)

Best first name with your surname: Clark (surprise)! I just think Clark Reynolds sounds like a mystery writer or a private detective.

I like Hawthorne but I would only use it as a quirky middle name. Since Hawthorne is a surname, I wouldn't pair it with another surname like Reid or Clark. Have you considered Sebastian Hawthorne as a combo?

So I'm going to have to rate them as follows:

1 Clark Sebastian
    2 Sebastian Clark
    All the best,
    Mischa.