Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: wdyt of Philo?

I think of pastries, but I've never heard of it before.

Aww I've never even heard of Phyllo pastry dough! How common do you think it is?

I'm having such a hard time lately finding boy names that feel right and this one was starting to. *sigh*

How many people do you think will make the pastry connection?

I literally only think of Philo Farnsworth, the inventor, and thought it was such a delightful connection. It may be back to the drawing boards :/
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

Sorry
    That's why I said from the start I'm a chef. I don't do it for a living but I've loved cooking since childhood and my mom taught me the art of baking at a tender age.
    I think any person who loves cooking/baking recipes beyond the basic would make the connection.

Anytime you have a dessert or a pie... It's the pastry that is light, flaky and layered. It's like a thin sheet of paper put in lots of layers and baked to a crisp. It tends to be used in alot of store bought desserts as it is cheaper to use than making pastry from scratch (or so says Mrs. Fields -yes the famous retailer- on supermarket superstar)

I also thought of Phyllo dough
    ~A Musical Teen With a Love for Names~
    Current name crushes: Clarence ~ Oliver ~ Lachlan ~ Sophie ~ Eve ~ Arwen ~ Josephina (Josie) ~ Eleanora

Yeah, I just think of the dough. sorry
    PREGNANT with our first!!!

My name is Caroline, BeatrixDaisy is just a name I like!

My favorite names:
    Emilia, Beatrix, Juliette, Chloe, Madeline, Audrey, Emerson, Alaina, Felicity, Coralie, Alessandra, Katherine, Lucy, Luna
    Holden, Noah, Nathaniel, Caleb, Cameron, Adam, Calvin, Travis, Ronan, Hudson, James, Paul, Peter, Mason, Troy