Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    it's just ok and overused imho

I absolutely adore the name Aria. It's one of my favourites, and I had considered it for myself for the longest time.
    I second the use of it.
    Laurel - 21 - Toronto

I love Aria! I first heard it years ago as child and fell in love with it. Arya from the Game of Thrones is a fabulous character, and there was an ancient Roman woman named Arria (pronounced like Aria) who is an incredible inspiration and namesake. She's a little known but very important woman in history and any little girl would be lucky to be named the same (even if not spelled the same) as she was!
    G: Sawyer, Clementine, Evangeline, Natalie, Hazel, Saiorse, Stella, Wren (Birdie), Bianca, Melody, Roux, Olive, India Scout, Minerva, Delilah, Daisy, Darcy, Clio, Junia, Pfeifer, Kate, Mary Claire, Violet, Fiona, Ella, Poppy
    B: Balthasar, Basil, Ezekiel, Reuben, Sebastian, Finnian, Eric, Dean, Wallace (Wally), Zephyr, Cecil, Lysander, Schuyler, Nico
    Girl Groups: Clementine, Mary Claire, Stella
    Boy Bands: Balthasar Alexander, Cecil, Basil
    Twin Teams: Luna and Linus

My husband read Arya in the A Song of Fire and Ice series before the HBO series came out, and it used to be our frontrunner because it is pretty and a strong character. However, we will probably not be using it now as it is the definition of trendiness at the moment (which I abhor)