Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Grayson

13 38.24%
  • Greyson

21 61.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    From what I've read on spelling, Gray is mainly an American spelling and Grey is used in other English speaking countries. Which means that I should like Greyson more - only I don't! For me, grey is the colour and Gray is a surname so the surname should be Grayson. Go figure.
    Haha! Exact opposite here : ) From America, so gray is the color here, and hence Greyson is more befitting as a name.
    Raphael Benedict-Charles Ransom-Jude Matthias-Damian Pascal-Eli John Ishmael

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Aster-Maura Francesca

Saskia-Elisabeta-Maeve-Afton-Ophelia-Calhoun-Ishmael-Nicolai-Mackie-Scully

I like Grayson. I feel like there will be people in both places that prefer either one. For example, I like Grayson because in America, the word is spelled "gray", so it looks more proper to me. But some Americans like Greyson better because it doesn't look as much like the color, and more like a name, and also maybe that it looks more British? And vice versa in Britain (although I find it hard to imagine that they would like Grayson more because it looks like a trendy American name).

ETA: Och, I forgot combos! Grayson Isaac Jude is my combo, and I'm rather partial to it, but I like the idea of Grayson Joshua, Grayson Elias, and Grayson Avery, as well. Grayson Joshua Reid, Grayson Elias Reid, Grayson Avery Reid?
    Last edited by ashthedreamer; August 18th, 2013 at 04:19 PM.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

Mommy to one amazing Allegra Valentine, born May 2014.

Current name crushes: Daphne, Allegra, Rosalie, Minerva, Alistair, Jules, Ellington, Caspar

Thanks for the wonderful combos everyone! I really like both Greyson Arthur Cole and Greyson Elias Jude.

I've always liked to spell the word and name "Grey" so I vote Greyson
    PREGNANT with our first!!!

My name is Caroline, BeatrixDaisy is just a name I like!

My favorite names:
    Emilia, Beatrix, Juliette, Chloe, Madeline, Audrey, Emerson, Alaina, Felicity, Coralie, Alessandra, Katherine, Lucy, Luna
    Holden, Noah, Nathaniel, Caleb, Cameron, Adam, Calvin, Travis, Ronan, Hudson, James, Paul, Peter, Mason, Troy