Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Girl I knew in high school named her daughter...

These are a few girl names I've heard recently (most on new babies) that have given me pause:

Paizli (variant spelling of Paisley)
    Keldrie
    Harlee
    Macsin (this reminds me of the clothing brand PacSun, but I'm assuming it's a smoosh of Mackenzie and Madison?)
    Last edited by ameliawilliams; August 18th, 2013 at 12:18 PM. Reason: edited to sound less bitchy
    I hope to be a mom one day. For now I enjoy being a name lover.

My apologies for any typos; i post from my mobile phone.

It's practically unheard of.

So unique, in fact, that if the mother were to Google her child's name, she would likely only come up with this thread of you bashing it.

You're being too judgy. Keldrie is fine name and she will be taken seriously when she applies for job.

Quote Originally Posted by dovah View Post
    It's practically unheard of.

So unique, in fact, that if the mother were to Google her child's name, she would likely only come up with this thread of you bashing it.
    This 100%. You should be careful of what you post.

Keldrie has a very mythical feel to it, I don't mind it, it's close to Keltie, which I have liked for awhile.

Lachlan Alexander - Evander 'Anders' Alcott - Cadmus Walter - Theron Xavier - Thatcher William - Peregrine North - Dresden Alasdair

Natalie Winter - Adelaide Pearl - Hermione Jane - Corisande Fable - Lavender Alina/Irie - Cordelia Autumn - Virginia Joy- Odessa Faye

Wonder if it's a smoosh...honoring a Kelly & and...audrey? Maybe?
    I think that people who choose those names think they're being unique but all of these names blend together for me in to one type. Maybe she has an awesome middle name to fall back on!