Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Johann Thorvald [Yo-hahn] or Othello Seraphim? Johann and Johannes are both on my own favorites list. I prefer Johann Thorvald.
    Ole Folkward [O-lah] or Franz Alaric? Ole is the USA is often slang for Old. Ex: Ole Miss is a nickname for one of the Mississippi colleges.
    Magnus Edgar or Olev Tobias? I like both of these equally. You obviously like O names. I think both of these are usable and you should keep both. I like Olev Tobias slightly more if I had to pick.
    Oleg Paul or Lyle Fenris? Oleg Paul. I think Lyle is usable, the middle names broke the tie.
    Hector Wilhelm or Loki Reginald? Hector Wilhelm by a mile.
    Wolfram Soren or Leland Monroe? I like this one better. I think the other one is too dramatic for my taste.

Johann Thorvald [Yo-hahn] or Othello Seraphim? Johann. I can't imagine meeting a man named Othello irl. Johann is unusual but a great name
    Ole Folkward [O-lah] or Franz Alaric? Franz Alaric is a great name. Ole seems silly and Folkward looks like a curse word. When I hear o-lah, all I hear is the Brazillian football fans singing--youtube it.
    Magnus Edgar or Olev Tobias? I love Edgar and Tobias. I'm not fond of Magnus or Olev. I guess I'd go with Olev, because I like Lev.
    Oleg Paul or Lyle Fenris? I don't like either but I think Lyle would be easier to live with. But then he could always go by his middle name Paul.
    Hector Wilhelm or Loki Reginald? Hector. I like Wilhelm.
    Wolfram Soren [Vohlf-rahm] or Leland Monroe? I don't hate Wolf and Leland is rather dorky (like Dwight or Lloyd) so I guess I'd go with Wolfram.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

I don't have opinions on your choices and will leave the commentary to those with more imagination, but just thought I would mention that 'Ol' Folkward' is definitely the opening or punch line of a joke, not the name of a human child.

Yay thanks for so many nice answers