Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    My vote is for Diana Lorien. I know it's the safest, but I really like the flow and the middle name, Lorien. Diana is a beautiful name - can't go wrong with a classic.

Carla, A lovely combo that I know DH will not go for. I have tried to use sanskrit/western names, with the exception of Diana Lorien. My DS was born April 16 and it's a great time of year to have a baby, contrats!

Quote Originally Posted by niteowl13 View Post
    My vote is for Diana Lorien. I know it's the safest, but I really like the flow and the middle name, Lorien. Diana is a beautiful name - can't go wrong with a classic.
    mayuri 4, diana 6, mayani 3, hermione 0, and lilou 0.

Niteowl, I really just wasn't sure about Diana until I added Lorien; now it's like the dreamiest, most regal name ever. I only wish DH were a bit happier with it; he's stuck on Mayuri; also beautiful but lacking my sentimentality.

It still might come down to Mayuri and Diana.

The owls are not what they seem

Still hoping for more feedback.

1. Mayuri Skye Virma (my-oo-ree) - I like Mayuri, sounds Japanese to me, not keen on Skye too hippy or Virma. I don't like the sound of two 2 syllable names after a 3 syllable name.
    2. Mayuri Eleanor Virma - Mayuri Eleanor sounds great, flow is better on this name than the above.
    3. Diana Karthayini Virma (kar-they-inee) This is fine if you consider that her middle names will hardly every be used or heard. Flow is fine not keen on the names.
    4. Diana Lorien Virma (Lorien is from Tolkien and YES I'm a huge fan) - Diana Lorien is very pretty, Virma sounds fine after them.
    5. Lilou Satyana Virma (leeloo) - Like Lilou a lot, would follow with Mayuri though.
    6. Hermione Satya Virma (if you don't know how to pronounce hermione, well, gosh, it's her-my-un-ee) - I too like Hermione, but HP was very big in the US, people are instantly going to quote HP - if you don't mind this then go ahead.
    7. Mayani Willow Virma (my-inee) - Don''t like the flow or the names.
    Beatrice, Endellion, Alice, Lucia, Ophelia, Freya, Aurelia, Emily, Katherine, Hermione

Edward, Ignatius, Arthur, Benedict, Thomas, Whit, Theodore, Wilder, Archer, Henry, Loki