Names Searched Right Now:
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    The only name still on my list today is Isabel.
    Mama of two beautiful boys!

Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
    So are the children of one’s youth.
    Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
    ~Psalm 127:4-5a

I was obsessed with the name Alexander for a boy. I was convinced I would have a son named Alexander and call him Sacha (admittedly I toyed with the spelling Aleksander/Aleksandr for a while... perish the thought D: ) and then I met the most horrid little boy named Alexander and I never thought of it the same way again. I still dislike it to this day. After that was Jack, which I'm still fond of, it's just so incredibly common.

My taste in girls names has been much more varied... for a long time I liked Jessica, then Destiny and Ivory (briefly), and then Sam. Samus, to be specific - my boyfriend at the time was a huge gamer and Metroid Prime geek, and he agreed to my favorite name in exchange for our future first daughter being named Samus. I don't like any of those names anymore (I never liked Samus tbh, but I could deal with it if she was called exclusively Sam).
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k ♥ m

Guinevere · Vivian · Florence · Lilleba · Beatrix
    August · Barnaby · Roland · Lester · Whitney

Ahh memories. .. The girls were Sara Hollianne, Allison Noelle, Andrea Eden. The boys were Spencer Tyler, Brennan Grey, and Collin Gabriel

From the time that I was 8 years old (20 years ago), I was obsessed with the name Rylie Jean for a girl. Back then, Riley was never thought of as a girls name really and I thought it was just the coolest idea. But to make it more feminine looking, I changed the spelling to Rylie. Jean was because it is my middle name as well as my mom's middle name and I wanted to pass it on. Another name I was obsessed with for awhile was Samara, because I loved the nn Sam on a girl, same with Alexis, nn Alex. I apparently liked boys names on girls because all the names I had picked out are boys names lol. I think the only name I liked that didn't have a male nickname was Kathryn, nn Kat...because I love cats >.>;;

When it came to boys names, I really didn't have any picked out because I swore that I wasn't going to have a boy when I grew up...I was ONLY going to have daughters! Because obviously I can choose what gender I have :P

Anyways, when we got pregnant and found out we were having a girl (maybe my young self knew what she was talking about), I convinced my fiance into naming her Rylie Jean, which I still loved. However, about a week before she was born, I started to have some serious doubts and we went through some names. We ended up naming her Gwyneth (because I liked the name Gwynna and he liked Guinevere...hence the compromise) Rylie (because I still thought it was a cool name to use). Now I wish I would have put more time and effort into her name because I would never use Rylie now and I feel the name Gwyneth blocks me into only using a few names that go with it. I also wish I would have used Jean because it honors both my and my fiance's family. Oh well...tastes always change, right?

Oh yes......... at aged 8 or 9 I loved;
    Kezia (Kizzy)
    Linnet
    And i had a china baby doll I named Lydia Mary Elizabeth Anne Beatrice
    The others were more simply named Charlotte and Emily
    Then I turned teenage and wanted twins called Jade and Jasmine. Boys were Axl and Alfie!!