Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I used to make yearbooks with kids I would cut out of newspaper ads and magazines (when I was little, like around 7) and all I remember was that I gave kids names like Auri'Anna, Jaelyn, and Traverse. I think my name taste has definitely matured now.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Columbia, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi

I distinctly remember naming my dolls Heidi, Greta, Genevieve, and Coco when I was around 5 years old. I actually still like Greta (as a nn for Margaret) and Genevieve now.
    Mama to Helena Claire x

I wanted to name my future kids Luke and Leia.
    A teenage writer and name lover~
    Rosemary Evangeline Claire, Flora Beatrice Angelica, Eleanor Ambrosia Louise, Martha Phoebe Guinevere, Anastasia Maya Faye, Valentina Sylvia Jane

Winston Kenneth Roscoe, Asher Wolfgang Malachi, Simon Jonathan Glenn, Elijah Aaron Timothy, Abraham Oliver Carlisle, Gideon Arthur Maxwell

When I was about nine, I fell in love with the name Jessica Renae. I thought it was the most beautiful name ever, though now it sounds quite dated. After that I loved Elizabeth because it was my babysitter's name, and I still love it and would use it.

When I was younger I would always either be reading or writing stories (which is still pretty much my life!).

My favorite names back then (AKA from about 3rd -7th grade) were:

Peter & Lucy (From the Chronicles of Narnia)
    Rose (From Doctor Who)
    Arwen & Eowyn (From Lord of the Rings)
    Maria (From The Little White Horse)
    Charlie and Will (The names of two of my neighbours)

There are quite a few more but those are some of the main ones. I am only fifteen though, so I suppose my tastes are still developing
    Dreamer, Name Lover, and Sister
    Louise Irene Juniper ~ Cyrus James Hawthorne