Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I used to make yearbooks with kids I would cut out of newspaper ads and magazines (when I was little, like around 7) and all I remember was that I gave kids names like Auri'Anna, Jaelyn, and Traverse. I think my name taste has definitely matured now.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

I distinctly remember naming my dolls Heidi, Greta, Genevieve, and Coco when I was around 5 years old. I actually still like Greta (as a nn for Margaret) and Genevieve now.
    Mama to Helena Claire x

I wanted to name my future kids Luke and Leia.
    A teenage writer and name lover~
    Rosemary Linnea, Priscilla Beatrice, Louisa Eleanor, Anastasia Faye, Valentina Jane, Flora Guinevere
    Malachi Kenneth, Abraham Carlisle, Simon Glenn, Nathaniel Roscoe, Isaac Timothy, Gideon Arthur

When I was about nine, I fell in love with the name Jessica Renae. I thought it was the most beautiful name ever, though now it sounds quite dated. After that I loved Elizabeth because it was my babysitter's name, and I still love it and would use it.

When I was younger I would always either be reading or writing stories (which is still pretty much my life!).

My favorite names back then (AKA from about 3rd -7th grade) were:

Peter & Lucy (From the Chronicles of Narnia)
    Rose (From Doctor Who)
    Arwen & Eowyn (From Lord of the Rings)
    Maria (From The Little White Horse)
    Charlie and Will (The names of two of my neighbours)

There are quite a few more but those are some of the main ones. I am only fifteen though, so I suppose my tastes are still developing
    Dreamer, Name Lover, and Sister
    Louise Irene Juniper ~ Cyrus James Hawthorne